22

@VicQueen89: Last Comic Con with my built in best friend

@VicQueen89: Last Comic Con with my built in best friend...😢 @paulvedere
80K Likes

@paulvedere: it's bittersweet..

@craccola: 😫😫

@iansomerhalder: it's a sad day

Chord and Victoria were in their hotel room packing because Chord had to be back in LA for his Ellen interview. "Do you have everything?" Victoria asked. "I think so. Do you?" He asked his girlfriend. "Yep." She answered. Chord could tell that Victoria was upset about leaving. "It's gonna be okay." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I know. It's just going to be weird knowing that I won't be here with that cast next year." She explained. "The'll be supporting you though. And who knows, maybe they'll show up." He said. Victoria gave him a smile before they exited the hotel room.

"I'm joined today with former Glee cast member, Chord Overstreet

"I'm joined today with former Glee cast member, Chord Overstreet." Ellen said. "It's great to be back." He said. "But now you have a girlfriend this time." She said. "Yes, I do." He replied with a smile on his face. "Look at you, you're blushing." She teased. "She makes me blush a lot." He said. "Tell us about her." Ellen said. "She's amazing. Victoria is my best friend and there's never a dull day with her. She keeps me on my toes and she's definitely the love the of my life." Chord answered. "Speaking of Victoria, are we going to see an engagement anytime soon?" She asked. Chord smiled before replying. "Well, considering she is probably watching this, I don't want to give anything away." He answered. "I'm taking that as a yes." Ellen said.