Chapter 3-Flight

♤<Max's Pov>♤

I shot up in bed immediately and saw that Evan was in the air...floating! It's like gravity had no effect on him and he was just floating around. Apparently, Alex saw this too. We exchanged glances before looking back at the floating boy.

"What the hell??? Evan!!" I heard Delirious say. I looked over to him and he was sitting up. He hopped out of bed and stood underneath the floating boy. Everyone else was asleep but me, Alex, and Delirious.

"God dammit Evan! Can't this group have one peaceful night of sleep without waking up to something freaky?!?" Alex shouted, making me laugh.

"Evan, wake the fuck up!!" Delirious yelled as everybody slowly began to wake up.

"What the fuck??" Lui sounded almost startled. "Nogla!" He grabbed his pillow and smacked David-or I guess, Nogla-with it. "Wake up!"

Nogla sat up and rubbed his eyes. "The fock do you want?" His eyes widened when he saw Evan.

"I can take care of this, you guys go get the old guy!" Delirious looked over to them before trying to reach Evan. Everyone who was awake ran out to get Ronald, including me and Alex.

-♢Delirious' Pov:♢-

I reached for Evan, jumping as high as I could, but he was still just an inch or two out of my reach. Nobody was in the room but me and him now because everybody had woken up in the commotion a moment ago. How long does it take to find that old bat??

I stood on top of a bed and reached for him once again. Nope. He was still out of my reach, slowly floating to the ceiling. It's like there was no gravity for him.

"Evan.." I jumped and tried to grab him.

"Evan!!" I shouted. He groaned, well now I know he's at least somewhat awake.

"5 more minutes...." He mumbled.

"Get your ass down here!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, pointing to the ground violently.

"Down whe-OH SHIT!" He finally opened his eyes. "Delirious!!" Evan shouted, frightened.

"Evan!" I mocked his tone.

"What the shit is happening??" He tried to look back at me, flailing his arms and even attempting to swim to the ground.

"If I knew, we wouldn't have this problem!" I looked around, seeing if there was anything to get him down. I guess there's no other way....

I reached out to him. "Grab my hand!"

He outstretched his hand, but because of how short I was compared where Evan currently was, not even standing on my tiptoes helped. Our hands were still centimeters apart. It was aggravating to be this close, but not close enough to reach him. Narrowing down to the last possible option, I leaped off the closest bed and grabbed his hand. We were successful and it seemed like all was solved, but there was one problem. I wasn't going down and neither was Evan, we were going up.

"Evan!!" I shouted.

"What?! I can't control this shit!"

"It's your power!!"

"To think I woke up to this shit..." He mumbled, facepalming. "I have no idea how to control this because I have no idea how it fucking happened." He got louder as he spoke.

I had just then noticed my hand was starting to slip, and being about five or six feet above the ground, it didn't sound very pleasing to hit the tiled floor. I had almost slipped and fell, and would've, if I hadn't shrieked and attached myself to Evan's forearm. So of course, my face decided it would be a great time to be shitty tinted red.