Chapter 7-Getting Warmer

·~Craig Pov~·

It was the middle of the day and I was lying on my bed, playing a game on my phone. There's really nothing to do here. Besides explore, which I've already done....3...possibly 6 times....

I started to hear shouting in the other room, between Tyler and Alex. What is going on? Me and Max looked at each other before we both put our ears up to the door and listened to the argument. It sounded like they were arguing about Tyler being so cocky about breaking a board and didn't break it and Alex did. Tyler said she cheated somehow and now they were arguing. Ugh, this is what happens when you put two people with anger issues in one room together.

I started to hear Tyler storm towards the door. I backed up and got on the nearest bed, pretending I didn't hear shit, Max doing the same. He stomped towards his bed, then stopped. What was he doing? He usually calms down easily, it never takes this long. He growled and stormed to the closet, throwing the door open.

"Wait, Tyler, what are you doing?" I asked getting up and going to the closet. He went in and slammed the door behind him. I heard Max call his name after I got up and ran to the door.

"Tyler!" I shouted pounding on the door.

"Go away!" He growled.

"Tyler, you come out of the damn closet right now!" I ordered. I then almost laughed because I usually think of that as a gay joke.

"Tyler!" I threw open the door and saw something unbelievable.

Tyler's eyes were on fire. Literally!! His hair looked like a firey color and he looked real angry. He growled at me. His eyes were a firey color and had a bit of fire flowing around them. A small portion of his hair was floating up a bit in a fire fashion, but not much because it was so short.

"You can stay in there." I swung the door shut. "You need to calm the fuck down."

I heard a breath from the other side. I opened the door fully again and he was still the same. I shut the door once again.

"There's something wrong with Tyler!" Alex came in.

"He needs to..." I looked at the closet. "Cool down..."

"He's in there? Let me talk to him." Evan walked towards the closet.

"Nonononono, that's a bad idea." I tried to stop him, but the door was already open.

"Holy shit!!" Evan said loudly.

"Wha-holy hell!!" Delirious cut himself off.

"He's on fire!!" Evan shouted.

"Who is?" Marcel came in and looked in the closet.

"Well then...not the weirdest thing I've seen." He said calmly.

"Okay, a small check. Who all has their powers?" I heard Robald say from the door. Everyone raised their hand but Alex, Scott, Lui, Daithi, Luke, and Cody.

"Wow! Which ones?" He asked.

"Ice." Delirious nodded.

"Nature." Max raised her index finger.

"I got telekinetic and teleportation too." Marcel pointed out.

"Anyone else?" Ronald asked.

"Fire.." Tyler raised his hand from the open closet door but didn't come out.

"Let me see, Tyler." He stood patiently.

Tyler sighed in annoyance before walking out. I backed up and stood with the others. He stood in the middle of the back wall with everyone a safe distance.