~|ErenXReader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Enjoy the first OneShot! By the way, you're playing video games with Eren. I was also inspired by Aphmau's Phoenix Drop High series to write this. So, credit to her for the idea.

~Y/N's POV~

I was playing Minecraft with one of my internet friends. He hasn't given me his real name yet, but I call him Germany because he's told me he's part German (I've heard his father was German, but please correct me if I'm wrong). I was in a cave in the search for some diamonds. I followed the caves system, leading me deeper and deeper. Around me was mostly stone and other ores such as iron, coal, and even some gold, but I didn't want any of that.

"Hey, having any luck?", he asked. He was trying to make potions for when we went to The Nether. I sighed.

"Nope.", I said, popping the 'p'. We had been playing for a few minutes or maybe it was hours, I could never tell when I was with him.

"Hey, how's school going for you Germany?", I asked. He was a senior, but I was a junior.

"Well... I kinda didn't get any homework, because Prom is coming up."

"Yeah, same with my school. Got a date yet?", I asked, still trying to find some diamonds.

"Not yet, but there is this one girl I really want to ask out, but she doesn't like me."

"How come?", he stayed silent.

"Well, we kind of have a, hateful relationship."

"Oh, well I don't have a date either. It kinda sucks when you're the outcast.", I said. He chuckled.

"How are you an outcast, when you're so loud! Doesn't everyone notice you because you yell a lot.", I gasped sarcastically at his comment, sounding like I was offended.

"First of all, I'm not the only one who is loud and second, no, nobody notices me. I'm a pretty quiet person.", I said.

"Well, why do you stay quiet all the time?"

"Because there are people at my school who bully me."

"(N/N) (Nickname)! Why didn't you tell me! If you would've told me sooner, I might have put them in their place."

"I know, I know. The problem is that the person who bullies me, is forced to."

"Then why don't they stop, I mean, if they are being forced to then they should at least stop it."

"He can't, his friends don't let him.", after that he stayed silent. I was about to say something, but I then saw the light blue gem I've been looking for.

"I FOUND DIAMONDS!!!", I screamed.

"REALLY!?", I quickly mined them and made my way up the cave. I saw Germany's skin at the entrance. I gave him the diamonds and he basically flipped out.

"We could make swords!"

"Yeah! Hey, we should--", the sound of my door being opened caused me to turn around. It was my mother.

"Hey mom.", I said, as I took off my headset and set it to Mute.

"Hey, it's gonna be 11 at night, you should probably go to bed.", I nodded. I unmuted my headset.