~|ConnieXReader|~

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! Welcome back to another AOT OneShot! So this time around it's about Connie! In this story, you are a lonely girl who meets a boy who is quite weird, but loving. I would also like to apologize for rude or negative comments in this OneShot. If they offend you, I apologize in advance. I hope you enjoy and lets begin!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked down the large hallway of my highschool, avoiding an contact with other students. I was what you would call the loser of the school. No one would talk to me, look at me, or even touch me. It's been this way since kindergarten, but I don't really care since I'm already used to being pushed around. My eyes were glued on the floor at all times, but I made sure not to bump into anyone or anything. As I passed through the crowds, I could slowly hear the insults I was thrown at, but I shrugged them off. Even though I get bullied, I haven't cut myself or even thought of suicide. I mostly think of it as a way to help me what not todo. My feet suddenly came incontact with something, making me fall. I hit the floor, my books sliding across the floor. The people who had made me fall were laughing as I picked up my items.

"Wow! Look at her, she's so pathetic!"

"I know right! She's just really good a being a nobody!"

"She should just kill herself.", I sighed, not even bothering to say anything. However, as I walked away from the group of bullies, one of them pushed me against a wall. Their eyes were clouded with anger, wanting to see me cry.

"Hey! We were taking to you!", they yelled, wanting for me to speak. I, however, could only stay quiet, making them clench their fists.

"Not wanting talk? Well, let's see if this will make you speak then!", I quickly dodged the hit they threw at me, their hand colliding with one of the lockers.

"Ugh!", they yelped in pain, holding their hand. The group then glared at me as if I had just committed some sort of crime. I could only sigh in boredom from the usual hate I was given. I turned my back on them and walked away, finally able to escape the commotion. Jeez, did I do something wrong? I decided just to go to class before I start another conflict. My feet guided me through the hallways of my school as they lead me to my first class. I opened the door, seeing some students talking to their friends or others just playing with their phones. I walked towards my usual seat, placing my backpack on the floor after I sat down. I unzipped book bag and took out a notebook and a pencil. I opened it, seeing all the drawings I had made. Apart from being a loser, I was a pretty talented artist. I could draw things such as animals, people, inanimate objects, you name it. I flipped towards where I had left off, seeing an unfinished drawing of a cat. However, as I drew, I couldn't help, but feel like I was being watched.

~Connie's POV~

"What did you guys think about the sequel to Cave Quest?", Eren asked, making me and my others friends think.

"I thought it was pretty cool. Better then the first one.", Reiner said, making Jean roll his eyes.

"Oh please, if you ask me, I thought it was pretty lame.", he responded.

"You think everything is lame.", I said before Jean glared at me.

"It's lame because it's not as cool as me.", I rolled my eyes at horse face, not wanting to hear what he had to say anymore. As they kept talking, I couldn't help, but notice (Y/N) sitting alone. My eyes couldn't leave her, making it look like I was staring at her. I was then nudged by Reiner, making me raise an eyebrow.