Awkward

"Broken"

Written by VeGirl 2013 © All Rights Reserved

Linda was beat when they left Maya in her suite and took the lift up to the penthouse again. So many thoughts were going through her mind, that she was almost dizzy. First of all she was amazed to find the level of arousal it had given her to see Maya squirm under her while she swung the flogger. She knew how it felt to be on the recieving end, but she had no idea of what to expect being on the other side of the flogger.

Would she want to top again, to get that high? Could she submit to Jayden, or would she always crave the feeling it got to hold the handle of the flogger? Was she becoming a sadist?

"What are you thinking?" Jayden interrupted her thoughts.

"Do you crave it; to inflict pain?" slipped out of her with a trembling voice.

"What? No!" Jayden felt appalled and then drew her close to his chest. "All I crave is to make you feel that way, to give you pleasure, making you crave me."

He was rewarded with a weak smile, but she was still weary.

"I love the way you spread your toes when you are lost in the pleasure. I can't believe how responsive you are, how I can almost make you come with only words. Your pleasure is what I crave." He stroked his hand over her hair. "I think that I could almost make it without sex for myself, if only I could make you blissful. The restraining and the pain, the control, that's just part of the game."

His words eased the way she now saw herself like a broken person. "I thought you needed the control."

He actually chuckled, Linda couldn't believe her own ears and pushed away from him to stare at him with hurt in her eyes. "Oh baby, that's what I thought too; that I was a control freak, a lost cause." His eyes got a warm glow to them. "And then you just said no." He smiled and that thawed the ice that enveloped her heart like nothing else. "What I crave is you, my precious," he said seriously. "That is even more obvious to me now than before." His eyes were filled with pain in an instant. "I was going through hell when you were gone."

"Casper claimed that I left you and that I FedEx'd the ring."

"He said that?" Jayden almost gasped. "He's way worse than I could ever imagine."

"He gladly told me how bad you were doing, and that it was my foult."

"The bastard!" Jayden snapped but wrapped Linda in his arms. "He did his best to convince me that you had left me," he mumbled against her hair. "But I will not let you go until you beg me to."

"Good, I won't beg you anymore," she mumbled sleepy.

"Yes you will," he teased softly while helping her to get the dress off and lifted her into their bed. "And I will love it."

They curled up together in bed and fell asleep.

* * * * * * * *

Over the next few days, Maya stayed away from the couple. Jayden took a few days off from work and spent it with Linda; strolling around town, lazily sitting in the park and spending time in bed.

The next they heard from the little blackhaired girl was a text, asking if they wanted to have lunch with her.

Linda was a little weary when they met, but Maya kissed their cheeks as if they were old friends, with nothing weird happening at all.

She was not the same though.

Gone was the shy obedient girl that lowered her eyes, eager to please, and in her place was a girl, dressed in designer clothes and killer heels, who had no problem calling the waitress to order or to complain that her beef was well done instead of rare.