8.) Cable car

Your POV

We are done fixing Hyejin's things in the cabinet so we have enough time to talk to each other.

"Hey,why did you tell them that I said that they're cute?!"I asked Hyejin as I darted a glare

I though I will have a heart attack earlier.

"Why....It's better when they know that you are Idolizing them and the good thing is I didn't say that you had feelings for them"She smirked at me

"hey!stop that,lets go down to eat dinner they are waiting for us."I said

I dont said that.....maybe?

"Hey it looks like someone is blushing~you got the looks and a good attitude and Im sure that they will love you......more than FRIENDS"She said and still smirking at me,what are you saying please stop.I feel my face was in crimson red.

"I'll go now"I'm really annoyed,I got out from the room and closed the door angrily.

Or maybe Im just being defensive and I dont want them to know what I feel

Kris POV

While Haneul and Hyejin is in their room arranging stuffs,we are sharing our thoughts in our mind.

"So....She likes us huh."-Kai teased

"She thinks that we are handsome~'-Baekhyun cheered.

And many many more thoughts that coming from them.

after a few minutes Hyejin and Haneul went down from their room and eat with us,we(boys) planned to go a amusement park so this is the perfect time to tell them about our plan.(Haneul,Hyejin)

"We planned to go to an amusement park,do you wanna come?"Tao started

"Yeah Of course that would be fun"Hyejin answered and Haneul was there quietly listening to their conversation.I think she became awkward since Hyejin arrived.I need to talk to her now *smirks*

"Haneul~jagiya are you coming too?"I said in a sweet tone.She is really cute specially when she blushed.

I love teasing her.

"N-ne"She said as she look down to her feet

She looks like a tomata HAHAHA

"Yey!we'll go tomorrow,Araso"Chanyeol said excitedly.We all nodded our heads as a response

Cant wait to go there.
-----------

Your POV

Now it's morning.

good thing I didn't had a nightmare,we're all prepared and done doing our morning routine.I wear a simple white sleeveless and a black shorts plus a black sneakers,I also tied my hair and put a cute ribbon on it...while hyejin wears a cute sweater and a black pants.

---------

We are now here in the LUCKY Amusement Park,the boys wanted to rode on the roller coaster...I sat in the middle of Sehun and Kai while my brave little bestfriend sat beside Tao and Lay.

I feel so nervous as If my life woukd end after this.

The roller coaster starts moving up and getting faster,we passed in some whirl way,I shouted like there is no tomorrow.I grabbed Sehun and Kai's hand and cling to it,I feel like I will fall!!

When I look at their faces IT WAS SO FUNNY!!

Sehun and Kai's face looked like it was being crumpled and I saw tears forming beside their eyes.

Unforgettable.

--------

"Hey guys since we're all tired,let's ride on a cable car"Chen said and we all agreed,now we occupy one cable car.It can occupy up to 15 people.It was late at night so we're the only one left here.

we used this opportunity to rest and relax form a long tiring yet enjoyable day.

----

Everything is so peaceful and beautiful not until.........the cable car stopped in the middle,the lights went off

"hey what's happening?"Lay asked curiously about what is happening

"I dont know but I think we're stock,just stay calm okay"Suho said as he stood up to check whats happening.

---------

We're stock up here for about 3 long hours and it's getting cold here,why do I wear this thing a short and sleeveless again??I think my body  starts freezing up and its not good.

Sehun POV

I saw Haneul,sleeping and she was shaking because of the cold weather.I sat next to her and remove my jacket and place it around her shoulders and cling her hair behind her ears.

She's so beautiful.

I slowly move away cuz Kris mouthed"come here"

---------

Now I'm with Luhan,Kris and Kai.

What am I doing here again?

"What??"I asked

"do you like Haneul?"Kai said directly

"W-what?"I said nervously.really....I love her no...I like her and It hurts me when I saw her cry because of those nightmares

It makes me want to protect her.

"come on dude do you like her or what?"Kris repeated the question,this time he is annoyed.

"hmm yeah,hey why you guys asking me that ?"I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"cause we like her"they said in chorus.

I was like really?why her?

I felt so jealous and I dont know why.

Could it be?

I like her.

The way I care for her,honestly I never done this before.

I wanted her to be mine,but look?this is too impossible,what on earth are you saying Oh Sehun?!

I never failed to get something I like

Your POV

Now it's morning and we're still trapped here!!I wake up with a jacket around my shoulders and it looks like Sehun owned this.

It smells so good.

I start to get up and look around where was that maknae..oh there! he was shaking?Oh Haneul what did you do?why I'm blaming myself,he is the one who gave it and i didn't snatched this from him.

"Sehun,are you alright?!"I said as I tapped his shoulders and he opened his eyes.

"oh here this is your jacket,go on wear it"I said and handed the jacket immediately.

"no,you're the one who need that.Im okay"he pushed my hands away

Why?

My heart beats fast.

Such a caring guy,he was willing to suffer for me.