12.) Trouble

Your POV

"I dont need money,I need someone to fulfill my needs,a girl,a beautiful girl like Haneul'

His words echoed on my head,I don't know what to do,I couldn't move or even take a single step,my knees are getting weak

Come on defend yourself.

"You can't! you can't take her way from us"Luhan said as he grabbed me away from Jun and hide me behind his back

"Tsk.why can't I little boy?"he teased as he raised his eyebrow

"Because we will protect her till our last breathe and don't call me little boy cuz Im older than you"Luhan said as he shot a glare to Jun.cute.but really do I hear it right? they will protect me?

ahh~how touching,they are my hero even though Im a useless girl,I think I don't deserve this

"As If I care,Tsk. do you think that will scared me?grandpa"Jun teased Luhan but Luhan gave him a I don't-freaking-care-anymore-about-what-are-you-going-to-call-me look.

Kai start walking towards Jun while cracking his knuckles

"Enough.we are done talking,we already give you a check but you refused it,we will take Haneul away from from you,far from you even of we need to use force"Kai threw his fist to Jun's face,other member helped Kai to beat him up.

Suddenly a group of boys appeared and It seems that they are Jun's friend or gang mates,I already heard some news about gangs and o think their gang name is Super Junior,they had 15 members and their youngest member is 18 and I think his name is Ji Hun.

They start punching each other face and body,Im just here in the corner,shaking and crying Imscared,I don't know what to do,should I help them?should I leave now?should I run away?

They are all punching and hurting eachother,what I have done?

Im having a deep thoughts but not until I saw Ji Hun pulled a pocket knife from his jacket and he was walking towards Sehun's back?Omo! what should I do?should I act like A hero or should i just watch and let him stab Sehun?somebody help!!what should do?

Maybe Im doing some stupid decision again.

[A/N] So I was editing this chap and I thought why did I picked Suju as a gang name HAHAHAH