Pretened

Meek's POV.

"Fuckkk baby ride that sshit", I drunkenly slapped her ass making her moan out .

"Mm daddy", I heard commotion outside the door and soon the door busted open.

N: Are you fucking kidding me Meek? You cheat on me?

"Ni--Nicki I'm sorry", She shook her head crossing her arms .

N: Were over!

She slammed the door , leaving out of the room and leaving out of my life .

12 Years Later

"Baby I'm glad you have Chino running the club today", Fah sat on my lap as I smoked my blunt .

"Yeah babygirl anything for you", I kissed her cheek .

F: Since you bachelorette is tomorrow I was thinking you go to the club and have fun while I invite your mom and sister over .

"Sounds...Great", I sighed blowing another puff of my blunt .

Nicki's POV.

"Aubrey stoppppp", I giggled as Drake kissed on my neck .

D: Mm...Let's make a baby .

I stopped and looked at him , I loved him but I wasn't in love with him . He was just too soft and I wanted someone who takes charge .

"I uh I'm not ready for that yet", I got off him going downstairs with him following .

D: You always say that were married for god sake Onika !

"I'm not fucking ready Aubrey, why can't you understand that", He put his hands up in surrender and pulled me close to him kissing my nose .

D: Okay okay I respect that .

"I have to get to work, bye baby", I kissed his cheeks walking out the house walking the 7 miles to my shop "Onika's" .

"Yo ass always walking, he ain't buy you a car yet", I chuckled shaking my head no .

"No Sherika, I'm getting one soon tho", I stood at my chair and noticed a darksin girl walking in coming over to me.

"Hi I'm Onika, how may I help you", She smiled extending her hand .

"I'm Fahima and I was thinking of a shoulder cut bob", I nodded telling her to sit down .

S: Nika? Me , Chyna , and Amber were gonna meet up with Ciara to celebrate her marriage and your coming .

"When is it", I looked down at Fah head pending on how I was gonna start this girl has bald spot all over her head .

S: Its tomorrow , I see your struggling over there . Fah did you want weave in for that?

F: Yes please

"Oh thank god", I put her in some glueins and cut it perfectly into a bob spraying it for the final touch .

"There you go all done, that'll be $65.00 ma'am", She handed me a 70 walking out .

S: I hate rude ass bitches....

"Who you telling, I feel bad for whoever her nigga is but yes I'm for tomorrow , I need to be away from drake for a little while anyways", She chuckled shaking her head while more and more customers came in.

Fah's POV.

"Babyyy I'm homee", The house was quiet , I heard voices and walked in the kitchen seeing Meek and a skinny girl .

M: Wassup baby...This is Ciara

"Hi you must be Fahima", She extended her hand but took it back when she realized I wasn't gonna shake it .

"Call me Fah...I'm sorry to be rude but why are you here", I crossed my arms putting my weight on one foot .

C: Well I just came to say hey and asked him if he was still coming to the club but I'll go .

She kissed his cheek smiling and walked out , I stormed up to Meek slapping him .

M: Yo what the fuck is your problem?

"You cheating on me with that bitch? That's why you were so cool with the idea of going to the club your not going Meek", He chuckled furrowing his brow .

"I'm a grown ass man Fahima and im going because CIARA and her husband Russell was celebrating their marriage", He shook his head walking off leaving me dumbfounded .

Just wanted to give y'all a chapter before I start the book . 😛😀