Temp-tation

Meek

"And here the is the most industrial business man", My wife announced me as everyone clapped. I grabbed the mic smiling.

"Thank all of you for coming out tonight to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our business it wouldn't be up without the work of a team", I raised my glass while they clapped again and walked off stage to meet my wife Kimberly Michelle.

"Meek this is my beautiful wife I've been telling you about Tanya", I looked from her heels and up finally looking at how beautiful she was.

"It's Nicki and nice to finally meet", She stuck her hand out but quickly pulled it back when her husband Mitch whispered in her ear.

"It's nice to meet you beautiful, hey Michelle if you mind go get me another glass of champagne", I said licking my lips still looking over Nicki's body.

N: "Excuse me where's your bathroom"

"There's a lot of them , you'll find one all over", I winked and cleared my throat as she walked away.

M: "She's just precious isn't she"

"Very", I said walking away in the direction Nicki walked in and closed the door locking it.

N: "Oh uh Meek hey"

She smiled walking past me to the door until I stopped her turning her around and trapped her backing her against the wall, "I see the way you look at me Temp", I kissed her neck slowly chuckling at her breathing.

N: "I do--don't know what you are talking about I have to get back to Mitch"

"Shhh Nicki, let's get one thing clear I'm not him", I reached under her dress rubbing her soft spot and kissed her neck again walking out.

Nicki

After my breathing went back to normal I walked out the room coming in contact with Mitch, "What took your ass so long", he squeezed my arm pulling me outside to the car.

"Stop baby your hurting me", He opened the door and basically threw me in going over to the drivers side getting in.

Mi: "You embarrassed me tonight, so you know what that means"

I knew he had a few drinks and was scared for my life because he was abusive when he was drunk.

At The House...

"I seen the way you were looking at him", He slapped me making me fall to the ground, "What did I tell you about that", He kicked me in my stomach punching me afterwards.

"To always look down and never make contact with any other man", I felt like I was going to throw up and decided to keep it down holding my stomach.

Mi: "You just love to fucking disobey me don't you"

He pulled me up by my hair just to punch me in my eye and make me fall again, "Clean this damn blood up and my food better be cooked by the time I come back down", I groaned in pain holding my stomach and got up.

Mitch wasn't always abusive but one day he caught me "flirting" with another guy and hit me out of anger, now it's just a hoppy to him. I tried to leave but didn't make it far and received the biggest beating that day.

After cleaning up the blood and fixing his food I went upstairs in our guest room to take a shower, all I wanted was to love and be loved 😔💓 .

The Next Morning...

I fixed my dress and went into the bathroom to put makeup over my bruises today was my first day as a Temp at Meek's new business and lucky me I was working with my dear husband.

Mi: "Baby let's go we're gonna be late"

I grabbed my purse rushing downstairs almost falling down some steps and ran out to the car getting in, "Next time wake your ass up on time", I sighed rolling my eyes nothing ever pleased him.

Meek

"I don't understand why we have to be here so early", Kimberly whined again.

"Look it's a bad look if I'm not here at MY BUSINESS on time", I watched the new workers come in including Nicki and Mitch and smiled.

"First day of work let's go", They all went to their new office, I walked up to Mitch who was clutching Nicki to him.

"Mitch she's not going nowhere go work NOW", I clenched my jaw as he walked away and followed Nicki to her office.

"I've been thinking about you", I backed her up against the door kissing her chest, "Your so sexy", I whispered causing her to shiver.

N: "I don't know about this daddy"

She smirked reaching down rubbing me through my pants and gasped as I lifted her dress seeing she had on no panties.

"No panties for daddy huh", I rubbed her kitty before slipping a finger in her as she spread her legs a little giving me more access.

"Ohh boss yess", She moaned in my ear moving her hips to the rhythm of my finger, "Fuck keep going daddy", I added another finger fastening my pace and grabbed one of her legs wrapping it around my waist.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming", Her eyes rolled back and her legs buckled up.

"Cum for daddy", I growled in her eyes immediately making her cum, I licked my fingers cleaning off her juices.

"Now get to work", I slapped her ass leaving her office feeling someone burning a hole on the side of my face but ignored it walking to my office.

Another good oneshot jeesh where does it come from 😛😛