Marraige?

Princess Astral Esther Fridsamt you are NOT going to marry that Spartanion! King Oberon yelled in frustrated. Why can't you be like your seven year old sister Constance! (I know she doesn't have any siblings, but on her Other Walk king Oberon and Queen Titania missed Astral so much that they had another child. Astral like stars and Astronomy, so Constance like Constellations. Now, back to the story!)

Dad, you and King Reed ended the battle two years ago when you turned then into Others! They haven't fought back and from what I hear from Tristan, they actually like being Others. Astral tried to try her case. I will not let you marry an other nor a Spartanian, what they did is inexcusable! Oberon aggressively said to his daughter.

Oberon, let me handle this. Queen Titania told her husband. Astral, I partially agree with your father, what the Spartanians did to us Atheniens is inexcusable. But, True love is true love. I will agree to let you two marry but you will become an other and no longer be able to come see us, we will be able to see you but your puny other brain won't let you see our miniature form. Queen Titania explained

Astral's POV
I really don't want to leave behind my family, but there is a secret that I have to tell Tristan! If I don't tell him the two worlds will collapse. Also, I love Tristan and want to be with him, we have been meeting in secret for seven years, in between war and during the dispute, I will finally be able to have quality time with him, and the others...okay I guess this is good-bye to Mom, Dad, and Constance.

Reality
Mom, I agree. Astral says to Titania. Okay, Princess Astral Esther Fridsamt, I now remove your powers and pronounce you an other. You are no longer a princess but a normal, married, gardener. Titania says calmly. CONSTANCE COME HERE!! Oberon yells. Yes Daaaaaddddyyyy? Constance says sweetly. Sweetie, Astral is going bye-bye, you are now heir to the Athenia throne.

Constance POV
Eeeeek!!! I get to become the queen!! Can't Astral move any faster?!?!? Get her out of here so I become soon-to-be queen faster!

Reality
Bye guys! Now I am Astral Esther Andersen. Other. Bye!!