Panic! At The Picnic

"Where the fuck is Astral!?!?!?" asked Tristan. "Well, probably since it was PIXIES she is locked up in a cage about to get her throat slices!" Morgan said in a panic.

Suddenly, Evan flew down to the ground. He brushed himself off and walked up to the gang. He smirked at them all evilly.

"Tristan, we know things about the family that is going to blossom. Pixies have ears everywhere, and you see, we aren't going to let the royal blood line of Athenea run its course."

"Why are you doing this!?!?! Where is Astral!?!?!" Tristan screamed obviously frightened. "The little red-head is right, we have your little lover locked up and we can make her do anything we want" "If you lay a finger on her I will kill you!" "Well then give it your best shot because she is dead" "NO!"

Astral's P.O.V
"We got everything going according to plan" I hear one of the pixies say. I lick the tape around my mouth and pull it down with my tongue. "Excuse me captors but what exactly is your plan?" I ask. "If you must know BRAT your beloved husband thinks that both his wife, you, and his unborn children are dead." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I tried to turn into my fairy form to fly out of this mess but for some reason I couldn't. "Little slave, you can't do that, and if you try to escape, we will kill your unborn twins."

I started to cry, I cried for Tristan. He must be so worried and I can't help. I'm useless. I'm going to be stuck here forever.

"Princess Shithead, you're gonna feel a slight pinch" I was about to ask what she meant, but I fell asleep, but before I did I heard "Too bad this doesn't last longer"

Tristan's P.O.V
I lunged at my wife's murderer wanting to tear his soul to shreds and feed it to Devon and Morgan's cat Agreste. I know it would irritate him terribly, but that wouldn't be enough to avenge the love of my life. Then, he slashed me in the stomach.

I attempted to make a Faustian contract. Black feathers started falling. A crow came perched, and it started laughing at me. "I see you're in serious trouble, but your soul taste so pure and gross, here is a favor" said the demon crow. My wound healed and I grew consciousness. "Goodbye"

"At least I gained something from that" I grumbled. I opened up my eyes to see I was in some metal cage. Surrounding me were those monstrous pixies. What would they want with me? They already ruined my life with killing the person I love. How could this get worse?

I heard something unearthly. Suddenly the queen and king of Athenea, Queen Titania and King Oberon, appeared in front of the cage. I heard Astral yell "mom, dad!" In suprise and relief that she was alive I yelled "ASTRAL!" but someone delicately put their hand over my mouth. "Please don't talk until this is all sorted out." a gentle voice told me. "How did this happen to my daughter!?" An angry and gruff voice, guessing was King Oberon asked.

"Well, these pixies want to ki-" I was cut off mid-sentence by a discusting pixie. "Hello bitches, I am Poppy, and let me shed some light. I already killed little Constance, and my gangs of pixies plot is to kill off your entire blood line and take over Athenea!" At that moment I felt really bad. I didn't think that that was their whole plan. "We need your other daughter for one simple reason...the children she bares."

The reaction was obvious for someone who doesn't know this information, but I though they did. Queen Titania was exited to be a grandmother where as King Oberon, he wanted to kill me. But he didn't get the chance. Poppy the pixie burned their wings. It was so gruesome. I heard Astral's screams over the queen and kings. I felt like crying. Everyone surrounding me was hurting, and I didn't know what to do.

Morgan's P.O.V
"My family and friends are in danger." I whispered to myself. "I know the pixies plan, cuz I always keep up to date, but that's not the point! Everyone I know is a fairy exempt for me. They don't need me in there plan, so I'll escape, or die trying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Look at the resemblance