Intro

Sup. I'm Mad Rose. You can call me Mad.

Most likely, you just came here through the interwebz, bro.

Important but noteworthy facts in case you didn't read my bio:

-I'm a genderflux person, yo. I fluctuate between girl and agender. Most of the time, I feel a mixture of the two. But recently I've been feeling more agender. (As of July 20-23, 2016)

-I'm novisexual. If I were to explain what my sexuality is, there would be an aesthetic lil' wall of text.

-I'm demiromantic. No romo, unless I have formed a strong emotional bond.

People Who Shall Be Mentioned:

-Mom.

-Dad.

-My little bro. We'll call him Butthead.

-My crush and cisgender male friend. We'll call him Gree.

-My other cisgender male friend. We'll call him Laquisha. (Nickname that I gave him randomly since my other friends are calling him 'Debbie'.)

-My online soul-sister. I'll call her May. Understanding af.

-Older friend of mine. As in she's literally older than me. I'll call her MB. She's bi, and wonderful af.

-Childhood friend of mine that I grew up with. I'll call her Frost. She's bi, and pretty af, and liek a sister. :)

-A nutha childhood friend of mine that I grew up with. I'll call her Cass.

-Friend of mine that's drifting apart. I'll call her Herb.

-Any male/masculine bully of mine shall be called 'Idiot' but with the first letter of their first name at the end.

-Any female/feminine bully of mine shall be called 'Basic-Bitch' but with the first letter of their first name at the end.

More Crucial Info:

-I am not out to my family about my gender identity or sexuality. Only you readers and May know about it. (Well, May is one of my readers.... :/ )

-I prefer they/them pronouns and she/her pronouns. I'll let you know which ones I prefer per update due to my fluctuating.

Can't wait to post actual stuff~!