ಌWant you backಌ •Gray

Your POV

I called y/b/f.

"Hi y/b/f" I said

"What's up y/n/n"

"Can you come over? I wanna talk to you about something"

"Of course. Is there something wrong?"

"Just come please"

"I'm on my way"

I hang up and got a little nervous. I want to talk with y/b/f about Grayson. I had a fight with him yesterday. Everything was forgotten and forgiven but...Idk... It doesn't feel the same anymore as it used to feel before.

Y/b/f arrived at my house.

"Mom y/b/f and I are going to my room!" I yelled

"Okay honey!"

----------

"So what do you wanna to talk about? Please don't let it be something stupid"

"No i-it's serious. So...Gray and I had a fight yesterday. Nothing worse happened. Everything is forgotten and forgiven but after the fight I don't have the same feelings for him as I had before."

"What do you mean (ayayaya when ya nod your head yes but ya wanna say no. i'm sorry...) you don't have the same feelings?"

"I don't know...It's just our hugs and kisses aren't the same. We don't talk so much anymore . We act different."

"Talk to him"

"What?"

"Go talk to him again. Tell him that you don't feel the same anymore" y/b/f said

"What? No!"

"Y/n/n just do it. It's better then "acting" you still love him. He wil understand it. I mean what else are you going to do?"

"You're right...thanks y/b/f." I said and gave her a hug.

---------

Y/b/f left and I called Grayson to come over.

The doorbell rang, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi babe! Is there something wrong?" Grayson asked worried.

"Gray...I have to tell you something" my voice cracked

"Yeah that's why I came here right?"

"Come inside" I said

We both sat on the couch, I felt my heart beating a lot faster now.

"Well...after our fight from yesterday-" I started but he cut me off

"You said that we were going to forget that"

"Yeah yeah but let me finish please."
"So...after our fight I-I don't feel the same way as I did before. Gray."

"What do you mean?"(No)

"It isn't the same Grayson..."

"So...are you go-going to break up with me?" Grayson's voice cracked

"I don't know..."

"Well... I already know the answer" Grayson said

"What?"

"It's okay y/n. I love you I want you to be happy. But hey we still can be friends right?"

"Thanks Grayson" I said and I wanted to give him a hug but he stood up.

"Well...umh...I have to go now" Grayson said and left before I could say anything

I let myself fall on the couch and burst out of tears. After a couple minutes of crying I suddenly cried myself to sleep.

I stil love him but it's better this way.

At 3am

I woke up by someone who was knocking on the door. The person knocked non-stop and almost rammed the door.

Wtf!? Who is this? It's 3am !

I got up and opened the door.

Grayson?

He was all wet from the rain with his head down. His face was red and he was crying his eyes out.

"Omg Grayson what's wrong!?" I asked

He pushed me to the wall and kissed me without replying to my question.

"I love you so much y/n I don't know why I ever let you go! I really can't live without you. Please don't leave me." He said crying.

"I love you too Grayson. I was so stupid to let u go. I'm so sorry." I said and kissed him back.

"Please don't ever leave me again"

"I won't"

In my current imagine I said that I needed pizza...guess what... I JUST ATE PIZZA!!! YAASSSS💪🏻🍕👑

I made this imagine with inspiration from DolanBabes1999 Thanks Boo!👑😘💘
Go read her books they're amazing!

Don't forget that I love you guys freaking much! BUHBYE!👑💘