what! part 2

Hey so here is part 2 of my story hope you like it and check out immy_x_x_x and smemmy2003 and go read their books xx

So I kiss Ansel on the cheeck abd hed out the door to go to the doctors because I have an appoitment to go check my health see if iv got any illnesses I hope I dont.
So im heading to the doctors and while im walking with my coffee in my hand and bump into someone and I fell over after bumping into them and they help me up and says hi im Imogen your old friend from secondary school Imogen "hi how are you" Michelle "im doing good whar about you" imogen "im doing good to maybe we should catch up do you want to go somewhere now or are you going somewhere" Michelle "ye im just heading to the doctors right now maybe you give me your number and i will call you later" Imogen "ok" so im drinking my coffee while she is giving me her number Michelle "ok so I will see you later" Imogen "see ya".

I finally get to the doctors and I wait for turn watchinf people come out the doctors room and they call my name through the speaker saying doctor "Michelle gregory make your way up to the doctors now" so I get up and go to the doctors office I was told to lie down on thier little bed thing so I got lied down on it and they started scanning me to see if anything was wrong with me and they wrote it down on a sheet of paper and they gave it to me and I open the sheet up andi look at what I have hhhhuuuuu what! I have CANCER! Omg what am I going to do I start to cry and head out the doctors office with everything I need for my cancer and I start talking to myself grieving about what I am going to do how am I going to tell Imogen ? How am I going to tell ansel ? Telling Ansel will be the hardest thing that im going to have to do , what am I going to do WHAT WHAT WHAT !

Hey so I hope you liked this chapter and im sorry for not uploading yesterday but to make up for it im goingto write number three today aswell so I hoped you like this chapter and I will see you next time bye xx