chearing me up part 3

Hey chapter 3 lets justget straight into the story x

So I just got back into my home because I know that the only thing that will cheer me up will be reashuring hug and kiss from Ansel that will make me happy but right im not so happy so I go Into the living room to see Ansel watching tv and he comes up to me cause he is seeing me crying and I hardly ever cry im not a cryer and he comes up and hugs me and asks Ansel "whats wrong dear?" Michelle "I have a illness" Ansel "what illness?" I hand him the sheet wich says what my illness is and he sees it and immediately starts crying and hugs me Ansel "omg" Michelle "I know I dont want to have this illness" Ansel "you know what I dont want to happen" Michelle "what" Ansel "i dont want you to pass and me having to lose you"
I say nothing and look at the ground Ansel "this will be ok you can get past this and I will help you I will always be thier for you you know that dont you"
Michelle "yes" .

So I text Imogen and say that I cant come out today because of my cancer Imogen "I know what will cheer you up you me and our friends go out and do some henna eh" Michelle "yes that will cheer me up thank you meet me at my house and we will go out see ya" Imogen "see ya"

I say to myself

That will cheer me up.

Hey guys so I hoped you like this chapter andpart 4 will come out tommorow see ya later x