Final Song

Alex's P.O.V

Hours past until it was time to go pick up the girls. Elena drove to the centre with Victoria and Zac while Axel and I got a lift from our limo driver to Sianne's place.

"So your first time going to prom in all your years" Axel smirked

"How many times did you go?" I asked

"Four or Five, only went for the food though but the very first time I was with a human girl who I loved but she was only with me for the money" Axel said keeping his sight out the window.

"Well now your going with a girl who love you back" I smirked

"Yeah, I do" Axel smiled over at me then the car stopped.

We got out and walked up to the door, Axel knocked and Sianne's mum answered it.

"Awh, don't you two just look handsome!" She smiled

"Thanks Mrs J" Axel grinned

"Ill go get the girls" mrs J rushed off and Axel and I stepped away from the door.

"Hey Axel" a young girl maybe a bit older then Elena said from the door

"Hey Tris whats up?" Axel smiled

"Just playing Minecraft, the girls wouldn't let me in their room" she shrugged

"Tris Honey come help mum with the food" mrs J yelled from inside

"Yes mum!" Tris yelled back and walked away

And walking in her place was Sianne, she wore a blue wavy dress and her hair was our and softly curled.

"Wow" Axel breathed, "You look gorgeous!" He grinning holding out his hand to Sianne she took it.

"Thank you" she blushed as they stepped away from the door.

I looked back to see Rose, she wore the dark purple dress and her hair was curled and tied into a side messy bun with curled strands falling from around her face.  I noticed Rose was wearing some makeup which made her look even more beautiful. "You ah-you" I stuttered. "You look beautiful" I smiled and held out my hand to Rose and she grabbed it with hers.

"Thanks and you look handsome too" she kissed my cheek but after I kissed her lips.

"Come on love birds save it for when the sun goes down!" Axel yelled from the limo.

"Like you's can talk" I smirked as we walked over.

We all got into the limo and the driver started up the engine.

"For some reason I feel like a teenager again, no castle, no responsibilities and no kid" Rose smiled

"Well you got a whole week here to be a teenager" Sianne smirked as she and Axel held hands.

"Good" Rose grinned

"We'll just get mum to babysit Elena" I smiled

"Hey I know a trick with the language thing" Axel said, "Just compel Victoria to be a pro at speaking Romanian. It works I got some fella to speak Spanish"

"We'll give it a try" Rose laughed

"Wait was that guy who you were talking to at the beach?" Sianne asked

"Yeah, he picked up 3 girls after that" Axel laughed

"Awh yeah I forgot to ask, what gift does Elena have?" Sianne asked looking at Rose and I

"She doesn't have it yet" Rose shrugged

"Still to young" I added

"Awh, I wonder what gift she'll get" Sianne said which made us all quiet for a moment as we thought.

"She wont be able to use wind, cause the same gift only occurs every 5th generation" Axel said scratching his chin.

"Maybe she will be able to control objects, that would be cool" Sianne suggested

"I wanna find out now" Rose frowned, "how old were you guys when you got your gifts?"

"14" Axel said

"17" I said, "if your born a vampire, getting the gift ranges between ages 12 and 18"

"Thats right you were a late bloomer, mum thought there was something wrong with you" Axel laughed and I rolled my eyes

The car stopped again out the front of a red carpet running up into the centre. There was people all around and other couples walking up the red carpet.

"Shall we?" I smirked down at Rose and she nodded, we got out first then Sianne and Axel behind us.

I saw Elena with Victoria and Zac and she waved at us.

I grabbed Rose's hand and kissed her knuckles, she smiled and we continued to walk up the red carpet.

Inside the centre was grand, there was a massive crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. To the side was all the tables and chairs and the couples were sitting down or looking for their table.

"How pretty" Sianne mumbled from behind

We found our table and sat down, soon everyone else from outside joined us and Elena came and sat next to Rose.

The same guy from earlier at the school who I guessed was the principal spoke. Then more speeches, funny stories, food then a dance.
Rose and I danced together for the slow songs then with our Sianne and Axel when the rock songs came on.
After of what felt hours of dancing a powerpoint of pictures were projected onto the back wall. There was pictures of all the students, and one of my newly favourites of Rose and Sianne at the sports carnival. They were covered in different coloured paints.

There was a few short videos of the boys doing funny stunts then I noticed Sianne sneak away.
There was another one of Rose sleeping in the library with a book on her chest.

"Sianne took that, the day after she made me go to one of her pool parties" Rose whispered, "Wait where is she?"

"Up at the front" Axel pointed at Sianne who was talking to the principal.

When the photos ended the lights slowly turned back on and Sianne was at the front behind the mic, "Hows everyones night going?!" She grinned and the crowd cheered, "Okay, time to announce the prom king and queen." Sianne opened a white letter, "this literally says fucking everybody is a king and a queen" Sianne threw the letter away, "Right everyone find your partner and we will dance to the king and queen song!" Sianne ran down off the stage as the music started again. I pulled Rose close to me and she smiled up at me.

"My queen" I smirked

"My king" Rose breathed reaching up to kiss me, I kissed her back and held her tighter.

I noticed the room quieting down and we looked around, I saw Axel down on one knee in front of Sianne holding open a black box showing a small diamond ring.

"Sianne Bener, will you do me honours of being my bride?" Axel asked and Sianne's hands rose to her mouth as tears formed in her eyes

"I do!" She breathed as Axel slid the ring on her finger and the crowed cheered and Axel and Sianne kissed as we danced a lot more happier.

Once the song ended some kept dancing while others went and got some food.

"I have a special song for you now and it is sung by none other than the queen of singing herself, give it up for Rose everybody!" Sianne said and the crowd looked to the front. She dose move fast for a human.

"Go sing" I pushed Rose over to the stage and she got up.  Axel stood next to me and Sianne stepped off the stage next to Axel.

Rose started and the whole room echoed with her grace.

"Its the fucking catalina wine mixer" Axel breathed

Rose had topped her own game with this song, she sung every note to complete perfection. I swear everyone I this room was in tears from her voice.

I looked down as I felt Elena grab my hand, I lifted her up and she sat on my side watching Rose sing the catalina wine mixer. (Time to say goodbye)