Chapter 2

I was once told that if someone greeted you nicely then you should greet back nicely too but this person, who is already in his office, is far from it.

"He is in bad mood again." Sandra said as if this is all natural. How can she work if the boss' mood is terrible, no wonder that this golden floor is silent.

"So, what now?" I asked her because I have no idea of what will be my day, knowing that he is my boss.

Adam Green is my boss, I don't know that my boss will be just my age. How can they be so successful in such young age? I envied him in my thought. Should I?

"That would be your office just accross his door and everything is ready for you and here is your key." Sandra said and I left her sensing that she is busy too.

Clicking the key to unlock the door of my office, I am in awe again. This is huge, I even have my own sink! My previous office was very far from this.

I have my own computer, pedestal and television? Who is in the right mind will use that thing at work? Seeing my new office, I think this is too much. Why would I have my own and not on the same room with my boss? Small table is enough for me.

But to think again, if my boss is that terrible, who would last a day with him in the same room?

Still standing, and doesn't know what to do when a page in my room emitted a sound.

A beautiful, manly sound that causes me a short heart attack. Is this even possible?

"New secretary in my room now!" He commanded.

Wow. He really sound pissed himself.

Out of courtesy, I lightly knocked but no one replied. Before someone will call me frustrated drummer I decided to enter his room.

"Good morning, sir." My greetings, I don't know whether to smile or not. I choose the latter since he is not looking my way instead busy typing in his laptop.

Should I sit or not? Why this man won't just talked?

I'm afraid you will have heart attack again.

"Angela Menesi." He said icyly and I fidgeted.

"Ye..yes." I stuttered and waiting for him to talk again. Why I'm behaving this way?

His next statement made me want to be out in his room immediately and locked myself out from his haunting eyes.

"No one is allowed to use my elevator, the golden elevator." He said making me pale, good thing I have my make up on.

"I'm sorry, I don't know." Is what I said, I don't want to be on his bad side on my first day.

"You can go back to your room. Sandra will give you instructions." He dismissed me without looking at me as he is busy typing again.

Seriously, he just called me to tell me, that I'm not allowed to use his elevator?

Before I totally left his room, I heard the worst statement ever in my life.

"I don't like your dress, it is painful to the eyes." He said dryly.

The nerve! In that very moment I decided to hate him!

- - -