Chapter 9

Gaster's p.o.v.

I wake up with a groan. Even though I didn't drink any alcohol last night, my stomach feels like it's ready to spill it's contents. I look on the bedside table and see a folded up note.

Gaster-
I went to work early this morning. I have a big order coming in and I wanted to be ready. You're boss called and said everyone has the next few weeks off due to some slight electrical and plumbing issues. So don't get in too much trouble today.
Love,
Asgore~ 💜

Oh fun!.... Speaking of spilling contents and plumbing.

third person p.o.v.

Gaster jumps out of bed and runs into the master bathroom where his stomach contents decided to come out the way they came in. It is currently noon and Asgore just got home from work and hears Gaster in the bathroom. He goes up to the bathroom and sees Gaster slouched over the toilet.

"Sugar skull are you alright?" He says.
All Gaster can do is shrug. Because he's still puking and he really doesn't know. Asgore goes into the bathroom and pats Gaster's back until he's done.

"Better?" Asgore asks.
"A little." Gaster managed to say as he flushes the bile.
"Maybe you should see a doctor." Asgore suggests.
"Maybe you're right... I'll call Alphys so she can help me." Gaster says, panting a little.
"Good idea. You do that and I'll go get what I need or the rest of the day. I'll drop you off at her place before I return to work." Asgore says.
"Okay."

As Asgore leaves the room, Gaster feels a slight pain in his abdomen region. He puts his hand there and feels a magical stomach. In his confusion he lifts his shirt and sees said stomach. He shrugs it off and slowly gets up and gets dressed in sweat pants and a baggy shirt. He also puts his slip on shoes because he feels a little too sick to put his sneakers on.

Asgore comes back in the room and helps Gaster, who forgot to call Alphys, to the car. A few minutes later, Gaster is sitting in Alphys's house while she calls the doctor's office to get him in. He can sense it's going to take a while and falls asleep. Hoping that what's happening to him is just a common cold or flu.

(it's shorter than usual i know. but i want to see who can guess what's wrong with good old gaster. he's not exactly feeling good. so what can be wrong with him? guess in the comments. in the meantime... CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂)