Chapter 15

•Rachel's POV•

We shooed everyone out of the dorm so they could change and Cameron held open the bathroom door for me. I slipped on my simple black bikini, tying my dark brown hair up in a ponytail and swiping a wing of waterproof eyeliner above my chocolate brown eyes. I step out and Cameron's mouth gapes open. I try to avoid staring at his toned torso and bit my lip trying to find something witty to say.
"You just gonna stare?" I ask, taking his hand.
"Nope!" He says before he pulls me in and kisses me. As we pull away I take in what I just kissed. His light brown hair and icy eyes make my heart melt, the way his black swim trunks hang just low enough to expose his v-line makes my cheeks redden.
"Maybe this pool thing wasn't a bad idea, I get quite the view after all.."
I roll my eyes and playfully nudge him.
"You've always been a tease, some things really don't change do they?"
He laughs and shakes his head.
I'm just about to walk out when he throws me one of his plain white t-shirts.
"What's this for?" I ask, trying to keep the frown from creeping up my face as he slips on an identical one, covering his beautiful stomach.
"To cover your swimsuit, if we get caught the security won't see."
I nod as I put it on and text Dylan and Alexia.
Rach 🐰: we're outside the dorm when you guys are ready
Lex 👯: hElP i cAnT wEaR a bIkInI iN fRoNt oF oWeN
Dyldo 🍆: sAmE hElP
Rach 🐰: shut up and hurry up, they love you.
I put my phone in my bag and hold Cameron's hand as we wait.
"You've really liked me since 6th grade?"
I bite my lip and nod slowly.
"Yep, it was always you falling for me." he says,
I smile and blush as he leans down and kisses my cheek.
We see Syd giving Dylan a piggy back ride down the hall and laugh at Dylan's drunk whisper-yelling in protest.
"Christ Dylan, you're so drunk." she says, giggling.
Alexia and Owen hurry down the hall and we make our way to the elevator, trying to find our way through the dark hallways.
"I can't see ANYTHING." I complain searching for the light of the elevator button. I feel Cameron scoop me up and I cry out in protest but am silenced moments later by his lips on mine. He carries me into the elevator and we make it to the top floor where we sneak into the pool room. The only light is the light of the moonlight gently radiating through the skylight. The lounge pool has such a pretty view compared to the team pool, there were chairs and a hot tub. Cameron sets me down gently on one of the chairs and kisses me one more time.
"Well, Cameron Guilbert, my crush since 6th grade just carried me bridal-style to the campus's lounge pool."
He laughs smoothly as he sinks down into the seat next to me.
"Well, life's full of surprises."
We take off our shirts and stand over the 6 feet area.
"GET IN LOVEBUGS!!" Alexia yells before shoving us in.
"AH I HATE YOU SO MUCH RI-" I start before my screams are muffled by the water engulfing me. I bob up immediately and laugh with Cameron.
Syd and Dylan are making out in the hot tub and Alexia and Owen are playing Marco Polo but instead of saying Marco and Polo they're saying "wAKE ME UP!" and "wAKE ME UP INSIDE!". Cameron is picking me up and then throwing me back into the water.
This night can't be any more perfect.

|| yo it's lit - r🐰||