Bleach Idea #1

Have a character (preferably female) who can't feel pain (if you know that girl who can't feel pain but painful things can still happen like wont feel being stabbed but it will still happen) and they moves from *whatever country* to japan to go to school in Karakura Town with their parents (no im not giving too depressing of a backstory idea for them cause really there are too many "oh they have a secret power!!" Stories so i just thought not feeling pain) since they actually are Japanese, they just moved to *whatever country* for the fathers job (he got a job offer in Japan so thats mainly why they moved) and so the MC starts going to school, meets ichigo and the gang and basically joins them on their adventures *could make the MC transfer in at any time which I think is good about this as long as it isn't after Ichigo loses his powers and the people with the objects that hold power appear* NO LOVE THO, sure you can add it but this thing is purely for a insert of a character *you could make it a reader insert* the whole point is eventually the MC will find out what Ichigo and the others do and the MC tells them about their inability to feel pain but still have it effect them.

MC - Main character
Incase some people didn't know
Goodnight now ~_~