Doctor Who #1

OC

(ill refer to things like OC or reader instead of a name just for the blanks to be filled in also ill automatically type she because, i dont know.... Im a girl? Anywho you can make it gender neutral even tho they are the most annoying things to read, my personal preference tho)

is a simple girl in london who 's 13-18 years of age, her parents were very loving and very care free with what she did but always made sure she knew the difference between good and bad, and she happens to have a fascination with the show called Doctor Who. She has watched the series multiple times, owned many articles of clothing basedmof the show, posters, props and other gizmos, she also had a door to her room which, thankfully to her parents consent, was that of a police box door and pleased her very much, but what is she to do when she goes in her room one day after the worst day at school to find herself within the real T.A.R.D.I.S?

(This story should have no romance between her and the doctor, she shouldnt have any secret power, other than the fact that she knows everything that is going to happen, its based in when the 9th doctor and rose met so if anyone wants to have a story to be committed to then you could write her through the entire story or have the doctor drop her off for an arc or two so the story can progress faster such as maybe 10th leaving her right before going to see rose one last time and then regenerating, leading to her later seeing the doctor again with Rory and Amy? She shouldnt tell the doctor she knows whats going to happen unless its just helping (like something is going to happen and they need to figure something out so she can be like "oh i remember this!") she can be from a different time, basically when she goes into her room, now T.A.R.D.I.S she looks around in disbelief then goes out again only to be outside Rose's apartment block (around the time her and the doctor are at her work) and then the T.A.R.D.I.S just up and disappears with weezing sound and all)