Sam << Work sucks

Your pov-
You just got back from your own hunt and were too tired to do anything. You walked through the door and waved to the boys. They just waved back. You went and brushed your teeth and changed into one of Sams flannels. After you hopped into bed not thinking twice about anything else. You got about an hour of sleep when Sam came in. "Night Y/N." He jumped into bed.

"Nighty night Sammy." You snuggled up to him.

"Night baby." He pulled you closer to him and you both fell asleep. You were asleep and started to have one of your nightmares that started a few nights ago and was kept on repeat since.

"Sam what are you doing?!" Worry in your eyes as Sam began to drink demon blood.

"Y/N what are you talking about?" He was acting as if this was normal.

"Stop Sam please stop I don't want you to get hurt again." tears streaming down your face as you begged him to stop. Suddenly his eyes were jet black and he pulled out a knife.

"Y/N stop telling me what to do you pathetic worthless piece of nothing." You couldn't do it anymore you just couldn't. you wanted to wake up so bad but it only got worse. He put the knife to your neck and like that you were dead and sent up to heaven. For the fourth time that week. It was one of your biggest fears Sam getting hooked on demon blood again.
_____________________________
Sams pov-
Y/N was sound asleep in bed she looked so peaceful. I figured since she was so tired I would put a glass of water on her night stand next to her bed so in the morning she would maybe feel a little better. I got up and got a glass of water for her,as I was walking back to our room I head her yell. "Stop no." I ran to the room to find her kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs she was obviously terrified of what ever she was dreaming about. I woke her up and when she did she looked at me terror and hurt in her years. I tried pulling her close to me but she would only pull away. I tried again holding her close to my body but she just jumped back refusing to get near me.

"Y/N what's wrong sweetheart why are you acting like this?"

"It's nothing Sam just a bad dream." She pushed the covers onto her head.

"Please tell me about it." I asked her I was worried if she was scared of me then obviously it had something to do with me. She shook her head.

"I'm fine let's just go back to bed please." She begged. Normally I would have said fine and let her have it her way but I needed to put my foot down and have her tell you this time.

"No I would like for you to tell me now Y\N is it lucifer?" She shook her head. "Than what is it?"
_________________________________
Your pov-
You explained to Sam about your dream and how you had been having the same one every night. Tears down your face as you finished explaining. He had a serious face on. "You think I would hurt you?"

"No I know you wouldn't you never would."  You say getting closer to him.

"Then why would you dream like this?" He shook his head. "Come here." He grabbed you and pulled you in as close as possible. "Y/N I love you and I would never hurt you and I please promise me if you ever have another dream like this that you'll tell me?" You nodded the tears all dry. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you to Sammy." After that you soundly fell asleep.
_________________________
Thank you for reading the reads continue to go up so I thank you all so much, and thanks for voting some of you vote on every chapter and I appreciate it, it makes me want to write more and more so thank you. 😊please remember REQUEST ARE OPEN to anyone who would like on just message me or leave a comment. If you would like it anonymous as to who requested I can do that to. Anyways thanks for reading!!!
-MOON/KAYLA✨🌙