Dean << High School Lover

Your pov-
5 years ago-
You walked down the halls looking at all the girls and boys chatting with each other. You were sorta lonely you didn't have to many friends. Straightening out your shirt you heard your name on the loud speaker. "Y/n y/l/n to the front office please y/n y/l/n to the front office." You groaned and walked to the front office. It was busy as normal but today there was two boys sitting the chairs to the car right. One had to be about your age the other a few years younger.

"You gonna take a picture sweetheart it'll last longer." The older commented.

You hadn't noticed you had been staring

"Oh uh sorry." You quickly ran to the principle. "How can I help you today?" You asked.

"Well y/n we have some New students sitting out there and I need you to show them around you have some of the highest grades so missing a class shouldn't be to much trouble right?" She smiled And you nodded.

"No trouble at all." She lead you out to the two boys.

"This is Dean and Sam Winchester show them to their classes please." She left you and the two boys alone.

"So can I see your schedule?" You grinned.
********************
Since Dean and his little Sam have come to your school you and Dean hit it off you met everyday between classes and before and after school. "Y/n hey where you off to?" Dean caught up to you as you walked down the busy hallway full of kids ready to go home.

"I was coming to vist you at our meeting place." You smiled taking his hand. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to In N out later?" Offering. Dean let go of your hand.

"Sorry but I can't I have some family business to attend to

"Sorry but I can't I have some family business to attend to." He looked down at the floor.

"I understand I'll see you tomorrow then in first period?"

"That's right I'll see you in first period." A black 67' impala honked it's horn. "That's my ride I'll see you tomorrow." You gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and ran off. He was adorable wasn't he?
___________________
Deans pov-
"How was your day at school boys?"dad asked staring at the road ahead.