First day at Survey Corps

Your outfit i dont think i will do that everytime ^^

Levi POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something next to me. It was (y/n) still asleep. The sun shine on her (h/c) hair, She snoring a bit but its adorable snor not like a bear. I smiled a bit and gaze at her for few more seconds. It was still morning something about 5 am so i didnt want to wake her up. I failed while i was getting out of bed she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

''Morning daddy!'' I just rememberd what happened yestarday, she called me her 'daddy' i dont really mind that but it will be quite wierd to call her daughter but oh well i have a try

''How did u sleep princess'' Levi not bad not bad keep goin

''I slept gerat , what about you daddy '' Her smiled winded and hug me

I pat her head and pick her up.

''Lets wash you shall we?'' She clap her hands andpoke my nose and giggled...

''What was that for?'' i look confused a bit.

She shrugged her shoulders and kiss me on a cheek and hug me again.

After i washed her and myself seperately then change to my uniform. Shitty glasses gave some clothes to (y/n) yestarday so she dont have to wear these fillthy ones.

''Daddy?'' I looked at her then heard a grumble sound then i remembered she havent eat anything from yestarday she mush be starving.

''Your hungry are you? Lets then go on breakfast.'' She just nod and put her hand up in the air ,so i picked her and she snuggle to my chest.

Le time skip by Smurfs from narnia xdd

We were in front of the mess hall doors (cafeteria). I looked at her ans she looked a bit uneasy.

''Is something wrong?'' i asked a bit worried

''No everything fine'' She gave me bright smile so everything is ok that good.

I opened the door still having (y/n) in my arms and saw hanji waving at us with a smile.I just rolled my eyes and sigh. (y/n) was waving back to her 'Auntie'....

''Hey kiddo what ya doin' taday with Levi?'' She asked brat with her annoying voice -.- ...

''She is coming with me to the survey grounds (where cadets train etc ya know what im on about at least i hope xdd) (y/n) looked at me with her big eyes with a confused look.

''Kiddo its where people train hand to hand combats and similar things :D''

''Is it where people train to be strong as daddy? Shit glasses eyes winded like when she saw eren changing into a titan.. Her jaw was wide open too But it wasent only her the mess hall got quiet after word 'Daddy' .