No....PLEASE!

Italics + Bold = thoughts

(y/n) POV

You waked up fresh and happy so you got up and ran to Levi's room to see if his still asleep but he wasent there. He propebly works .Again. You sight as you though . You knew it was important for him to do them but you felt left out... unwanted but you stopped thinking about and went to see daddy.

Your thought were right. He was stting in his chair doing a lot of paper work so you didnt even want to say anything. You sat on the coach at the side of them room , it was comfy espacially when you like to take a nap often. The rooms was silence until Levi spoked.

''How did you sleep sweetie?'' He tried to smile but fail but in your opinion it came out pretty cute.

You just smiled but it faded away and played with your sleeves . You could feel levi eyes on you , his face could tell he got worried. He usualy see you run around and laugh with a big smile but now he saw a sad unhappy face. He stand up walked to you and kneeled to your level so you were face to face with him.

''Did something happen? You can tell me everything'' He tried to hug you but you refused and stayed silence..

''Was it Hanji?'' You could feel your eyes water up '' If she did something to you '' You could feel a tear falling down your cheek '' Tell me what happend'' You couldent take it anymore so you started to sob and finaly spoke up '' y-you'' Levi looked shocked at your answer '' Me?'' He looked curious but he wasent mad or angry or sad just a bit confuse '' You dont care ab-bout me any-ymore '' You said while sobbing. Levi looked broken by your words '' Of course i care about you , why would u think that im not?'' He picked you up swung u a little ( ya know when baby/kids cry they swung them a little xdd know wut im sayin hope so xdd) to calm you down which worked for you. He hummed to your ear ( music above) . You felt peacefull , you hugged him tighter , and stoped sobbing.

''Never think that your not important to me , you always make my day brighter, your my little sunshine'' Levi widep away your wet tears and gave you a kiss on a forehead.

''Im sorry dad, i made you sad'' you didnt meant to make him upset or anything like that.

''shh its okay'' He didnt stopped humming to your ear

After few minutes of standing there you felt levi move towards his desk. He sat down with you on his lap. You gave him a confused look.

''Your going to be my little helper today ok?'' You smiled widely. You could actually help dad with his work and finish it faster so you could spend more time plating with him.

''Yay im daddy's little helper!''

After 20 minutes you felt asleep but you didnt feel yourdelf moving or anything like that so u asume Levi didnt move you so your still on his lap.

LE TIME SKIPE CUS I CAN! Xdd

You waked up in a comfy lace but it wasent your bed or coach but you were still to lazy to look around but you blinked few Times and catched someone attention and guess who was it.

You lovely Aunti

''Hey kiddo i see that you woke up didnt ya?'' She smiled and picked me you up from your current location.

''Where is daddy?'' You asked curious

''Oh he had to go somewhere to do something'' She gave you a smile like usual

''Okay'' You werent actually sad , you spend some time with Levi it was enough for you to stay happy.

''I got a surprise to you, you need to meet 2 certain people (oh god, the real stuff starts now)

''Okay! Lets GO! '' You jumped off her arms to the floor and head to the door same Hanji.

After quite a long walk you were in front of two doors with sign keep out.

''What about the sign its says 'keep out'. You asked

''Its only for people that shouldent go there but your not one of then'' You just nodded

Hanji oppened the door and bringed you inside. You were outside everything was ok until u saw massive 2 figures with massive head. You froze , couldent move , with a scared facial exprassion.

''A-auntie , W-ho are they'' You asked without moving any muscles in your body not even a nerve.

''That Sean amd Bean'' She pointed at 2 monsters

''I –i dont like them , I w-want to go'' You were still standing still until Hanji got your hand and started to bring you forward 'Sean and Bean' . You wanted to scream but you couldent , you wanted to move but you couldent , you wanted to cry but no tears were coming out you eyes . You were too terrified to do anything even blink. She kept bringing you closer until you broke and struggle but she didnt let go off your hand

''Let me go!'' You yelled but she didnt listen

''They just want to meet ya kiddo , is nothing scary '' She smiled

''You started to cry and scream but iy looked like Hanji was in her own fantasy until

''no...PLEASE!'' You yelled from bottom of your lungs

Levi POV

I heard a scream , a kid scream which wasent any good , iknew it was (y/n) so i rushed to the noise

''What the fuck Hanji'' there were only few places she could bring her , lab, cafeteria or the wrose the titans but why on earth she would bring her there without wasting any time i ran there as fast as i could . Opened the door and saw my poor little thing with terrified look on her face. Struggling to stop Hanji. Then she looked at me with tears in eyes and sadness , she mouthed 'help'

''Shit-glass let her go!'' I ran up to her and grabbed (y/n) and picked her up and hugged her tightI j

''What on fucking earth were you thinking to bring her here!?'' I was pissed at her

''I just wanted to show her sean and bean , they are friendly.

''Friendly?! Where the fuck do you see any friendly in them'' I could feel my temper rise higher and higher. I felt s omany tears on my sleeves , they were (y/n) tears.

''C-cam we g-go please daddy'' Her voice was broken and full of sadness

''Yes and , dont you dare go near her Got it?'' I made my poker face and 4 eyes just nodded

I quickly went to my office to calm poor (y/n) . I hummed to her and rub her back , she stopped crying but she was still shaking from things she just saw. What if she is going to change and never smile again? I would hate my self for that i wouldent even look in a mirrow , it was my fault to leave her with shit glass it was my fault and now there is a consequnce.

''Im so sorry (y/n) i didnt mean it to happen'' I could feel my eyes water up a bit

''I know, its not your fault daddy'' she burried her face to my chest . i ould feel a tear roll down my ckeeck

''Dont cry daddy''

''Im not'' i answered

She just smiled a little curve showed up her face, im glad

''I love you sweetpea''

''I love you more daddy''

OMGGGGGGGG i was waiting for sooo god damn long to mak this chapter and finalyyyy is OUT!!

Sorry for any mistakes its nearly 2 am and im dieyng xdd SO yh i hope you enjoyes this chapter and make sure to comment your opinions like it and share it with your friends!

I hope the chapter wasent that bad tho xdd

C YA LATER BAAAI ^^ my friendooos