chapter 1

Hey there, myself smita. As i said i would share a love story between sid and situ. But could not because of some reason. I am sorry guys for making you wait. Lets start the story. A LOVE STORY.
*****
Situ'S POV

Well, it was a usual day. I usually wake up early in the morning, but that day I woke up really very late, may be because of nightmare. Yes, i had a nightmare at night, because yesterday i saw a scary movie, it's name was THE CONJURING. At night i keep on thinking about that movie, so I could not sleep really very well. Anyways, after taking my bath, I was wearing my favourite kurta. When i was setting my hairs my mom called me down to eat the breakfast as I was already late for my college. I ate my breakfast in hurry and went away for college saying good by to my mother. "It is my first day of my college and i am already late. I don't want to get late..." all these thought was in my mind. When I reached my new college there was a group and they were looking at me in really very weird way, as if they want to make fun of me because i was new and they were all seniors. I ignored them, but suddenly i heard a male voice calling me. As i turned back, he was one of the member of that group, he came towards me and asked in which class I am. "I am in first year" i said. "In which course?" He asked me and i replied "B.M.S.". "I am also in same class, nice to meet you. Btw what is your name?" He asked me and i said "my name is situ". "Oh what a nice name!" He said raising his eyebrow. I ignored and went away. "I hate all these things". There was no one sitting beside me, and so he took the chance to sit with me. "He is very boring" I said in my mind. Lecture was going on, but he was trying to talk with me and he was disturbing me. I ignored him very badly. After lecture i was sitting in class because of some work all alone, then suddenly he came and said "may i help you? I am not that type of boy which you are thinking. Well, myself Sid" he introduce himself. I thought "he is a nice guy, may be he will help me completing this work and so that I can reach my home as soon as possible" so i said "yeah sure, you can help me, thank you"