chapter 2

He helped me completing my work and then we both left the class. He offered me ride to my house and then he gave me lift and helped me reaching my house soon. We both said good bye to each other and exchanged our numbers."I'll text you" i said and went inside my house. My mom was waiting for me. She said me to have lunch. I made myself fresh and changed my clothes, then I ate my lunch. I am actually very health and diet cautious. Then i went to my room and started thinking about my new friend sid. "He is actually nice person I think" all these thaughts were running inside my head and then someone nocked my door and broke my day dream. Lol. I opened my door and there was my mother,"I am going for a work, so i will come home before night. Be careful and take care" my mother said to me and went for the work she had. After sometime I started studying and after a while I checked time and it was already evening. Time passed very quickly. Suddenly my cell phone beeped and i saw the message and it was from sid. There was a big smile on my face and then I started chating with him, sharing all stuffs whatever there was in my head. He also shared many of the things about him. We were then very comfortable with eachother and then soon became best friends from just friends. There were now too many new friends i made. These all took few months, but i managed to have good and best friends. Very closest friends of mine were 3 girls and sid. The name of those 3 girls are trupti, pooja and karishma. These three girls in my life had a very good and bad influence, both. They all were very close to me, but Trupti was the closest one.