Flashbacks - Chapter 1

I am so happy right now . Joshaya was my first ship on GMW . For awhile after Josh left I had to be honest I started to ship Lucaya . So when I saw the video up there I literally jumped out of bed and started jumping up and down on the bed ( its a trampoline too ) . The ending is what got me jumping .
They we're holding hands .
You have to watch the video for yourself .
I felt like my soul jumped out of my own body .
I ship Lucaya about 25% but Joshaya is about 75% .
So if you ever shipped Joshaya and now ship Lucaya just watch that video and maybe you would have a change of hart . See would I did there " Hart " get it .All my Joshaya shippers , ..............
JOSHAYA IS BACK ! Ok let's get to the story cause after the strong little input and that video your going to need a break .

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

(((Katie's POV)))

Hi . I'm Katie. You might know me from Flippin Katie. Well our groups all grown up now. I'm dating Caleb. I know its a shocker. It stirred everyone. But there fine with it now. We have two kids .
Rowan who is 9 and Ariana is 8 . I had Rowan and the I had Ari the year after that.
I never gave up vlogging but when Brennan went off to college mom stopped vlogging .
She said and I quote " You guys are getting older where going to stop vlogging and making family videos ."
I was so mad.
When Caleb and I started dating during college . We decided that we would buy an apartment together . 2 years after we finished college . We had Rowan Alexia Leblanc a year after when Rowan turned 1 I found out I was pregnant with Ariana Julianna Grace Leblanc .
Caleb hasn't proposed yet but sometimes I forget were not married. We act like it though. I know he'll pop the question soon.
So when the girls turned 3 and 2 we started a YouTube channel called Flippin Leblanc. The girls were surprised about all the fans we had a first, but now their fine .
I stopped competing in gymnastics when I had Row .
After I had Ari I became a gym coach I'm am the new Coach for the Coral Girls the next generation . Row is a gymnast and and Ari is a dancer and there both Actresses.
In one week were going to Stuck In The Middle Auditions , for Ariana she is going up for the part of Daphne Diaz . I'm so proud of her . Well that's what's going on now.

I walked down the stairs to see Ariana doing turns on the counter . I let her do it . She does it before she cleans the table that's one of her chores. She dances all the time .
Its like her life revolves around dance. She goes to Mather Dance Company.

" Morning Mommy " Ari said.
" Good Morning Blueberry , what do you want for breakfast " I asked \ said .
" Blueberry Vanilla Waffles " she screamed .
" Shhhhhh " I whisper yelled .

I got up took our little puppies shimmer and shine out into the yard. ( see what I did there )
" So are you ready for our for SITM auditions ? " I asked her .
" Heck Yea " She shouted .
Rowan came down the stairs with a sleep expression on her face .
" What is all the racket " she said groaning .
" Wanna make waffles with me girls " I said .
" Yeah " Rowan said and Ariana screamed .
That girl really has energy .
"Ok wash your hands , Rowan get the blueberries and Ari get the vanilla waffle mix . " I said giving them their task. I prepared the waffle maker.

(((( 3 burnt waffles later ))))

" Finally " we sighed .

The girls devoured their waffles in less the 2 minutes .
" Girls go get ready " I told them.
The walked upstairs and got ready .

Ariana has a photoshoot today .

I went in the room and Caleb is editing the video .

" Hey Honey " he said as I walked in the room .
" Hey Caleb " I said .
I got up an went in the bathroom from the bathroom I have a walk in closet in the bathroom . its weird I know.
After I got out the shower I put on my outfit for the day.