Bows , Skirts, Converse and Pregnancies? - Chapter 3

Before I start this chapter I have a new book that's going to be published in the next two weeks . I am going on vacation so I might not get the chance to post .

............................

Kamri's POV ( shocking right )

Coach \ Aunt Katie took us to Claire's. I got:

6 tank tops

4 bows

5 flannels

2 pairs of jeans

8 skater skirts

5 skater dresses

4 rings

3 puff balls

3 pairs of converse

She is the best aunt ever.

We were practicing gymnastics and I landed my front aerial for the first time.

Katie's POV

I took the girls home so they could get changed, so we could get ready.
I felt nausea rush through me, and I dash to the bathroom. First of all I want to be pregnant, but this is at the wrong time.
I finally worked up the courage to go take a pregnancy test. I peed on the stupid stick and went to get ready. After I put on my outfit

and went to the pregnancy test

Caleb comes right in time to find out

Caleb comes right in time to find out. Oh Boy, Kate where are you.
I

n our room. Hey, you look good.
Not for long, I say.

What do you mean, he asked.
I showed him the pregnancy test and he said " What this is great!
No it isn't !

Caleb's POV

This is great  everyone knows I was planning to propose tonight even Row not Ari though. I cannot wait.

◀ 1 hour later ▶

Katie's POV

Were finally there and Caleb tells me to close my eyes. Like what the Hell! I closed my eyes cause I'm really not in for all this crap.
So we walk up and instead of going through the front door we went through the gate. Oh I'm suspicious.
Open your eyes. Were in the backyard and the place is so fancy. I don't know what in the world is going on.

SURPRISE!!!!!!! People popping out of nowhere, I swear. Caleb comes in front of me and bends down on one knee and says a little speech ( u didn't expect anything from me did u ) and then says will you MARRY ME. 
YES !!!!!!!!
We practically had a make out session but you know, kids are around so.
There is more news  isn't it Liv, I said.

I'm , Pregnant! She said. Anyone else want to share more news.

Umm I do, I am also pregnant, I say.

Yay mom !  Kamri, Rowan and Ari say.

I guess now our family is almost complete.

An: Hey guys I'm back with this story. YAY!!!!!! So yes this book is out again is so is another 2 more. So stay tuned, for all that and more.

Bye.