12 Red Roses and 1 White Rose

Chapter 23: 12 Roses and 1 White Rose

ENJOYYYYYY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

**EMERSON'S P.O.V.** 

After we left the hospital and my heart almost exploded from all of the cute-little-girl-feels, Niall and I went home. Or, to the hotel room.

"Thank you, Thatcher." Niall said closing the door behind me.

Thatcher drove away and Niall and I made our way for the entrance. 

"Oh my gosh, Jesse! It's him!" I heard a voice yell from the left side of my body.

"Shit." Niall muttered under his breathe.

"Can I have a picture?" The girl I believed was named Jesse asked Niall.

"Sure!" Niall said in his usual happy tone.

They took the picture while I stood there awkwardly wondering to myself, do the fans know about me and Niall yet? And I concluded, well they're about to.

"Who's that?" The other girl asked after snapping her picture with Niall.

"This is Emerson." Niall said walking over to me.

"Is she your...?" Jesse asked not knowing how to finish her sentence I assume.

"Girlfriend? Yes." Niall finished for her. It was really a relief that Niall thought of me as his girlfriend. And damn did it feel good to be public now.

"Oh, well in that case, can I have a picture with you too, Emerson?" Jesse asked. I nodded in return, "Sure." I replied.

They both walked over to me standing on either side, "1...2...3... Thank you so much! And it's really nice to meet you." She said giving me a hug.

"It was nice meeting you guys too." I said hugging both of them back.

"Alright, well, bye!" The other girl said. 

"Bye!" Niall replied putting his arm around me and started for the door.

"Wait, Niall, are we aloud to tell people about you and Emerson?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, definitely! I've been meaning to tell you guys. But yeah, go ahead." He said turning around smiling at them.

"Alright! Bye!" They both said and walked away.

"I like fans that support me for real." Niall said walking towards the door of the hotel now.

"What's that mean?" I asked following his gesture.

"I like that some- well most- of the fans support the boys and I's relationships. Because, believe me some fans aren't that nice. Some fans would have glared at you the whole time, and/or cussed you out on twitter. It's seriously stupid, but don't worry about it." He replied.

"Alright." I said.

.

.

.

Once we got up to the apartment Niall went straight to the room and closed the door. He's acted a little, deflated lately. But you  know, maybe he's just not excited for the first show they have next week. It's hard I guess. Switching from not having anything to do to having to do shows everyday.