calum hood

ur new fav calum one shot!!!! (satire on cringe calum/5sos fics. arie thank u for this)

-

it was a hot summer day and i spent it at this lame ass pool wit my binches serena, julia nd mani.

"whos ready to get sum dick 2day!!!!!!?" mani yelled at us.

julia and i yelled "not me!" in unison. julia b gay. Shes My Waifu

mani opened her mouth to say something, but got distracted as she saw a boy dive into the pool.

he looked like a rat.

"o shit, waddup!" mani screamed and ran to go flirt with him.

~~~~~~~
after swimming with julia and serena for a few hours and laughing at mani flirt with the rat boi, i wanted to put on some dry clothes. i went into the cold building beside the pool and walked quickly. not lookin where i was going, i accidentally bump into sum guy. that shit hurt!
"ow what the fuk watch wher u goin stupid bitch" the person snapped.

O shit! im about to go off on this hoe! Who Tf does he think he is! i thought.

i look up to see this boy and my eyes widened.

he was a hottie 😩😩👌👌👏👏💦💦💦💦💦 but he was a bitch so i went off still.
when i was done flaming his ass, he started giggling.

wat

"ur kinda cute when ur mad lol" he laughed. i started laughing nervously, bc he was so hot 😍😍😍😍😍😍✊✊. we spoke for a while and i couldn't help but look at his great bod 😩😩😩😩👌👌👌👌damn i wanted to Succ™

"so what's ur name bb" he winked.

fuk

"it's arie wbu" i tried to act as cool as possible, popping the p.

"i'm calum, but u can call me papi" he winked again.

FUCK

"okay..... papi." i said jokingly, popping the p 😝

all of sudden he pushed me against the the wall and we started making out 😩😩😩👅👅👅👅 then we did the fucc in the changing rooms and we had 13 babie

i did get sum dick that day.

the end