Vertigo Not Vergo

"You really don't remember what happened?" Allison asked Lydia.

Lydia made a noise of frustration, "I can't explain this again, Barbie tell her." 

"They call it a Fugue State which is basically them saying they have no idea why Lyd's went running through the woods naked for two days." Barbie smiled at Allison who was still getting used to the new 'IT' girl.

"I lost nine pounds." Lydia smiled.

Allison nodded, "You ready for this?"

The strawberry blonde rolled her eyes, "Please it's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Barbie's eyes widened as she tried not to laugh. Barbie and Allison followed after the girl to see her standing in the middle of the hallway with all eyes on her.

Barbie linked their arms together, "It's the nine pounds." And pulled the girls into a strut.

~

"Now that I think of it, Scott's face is a little weird. Like his jaw is a bit uneven, has anyone noticed that before?" Barbie stated, her eyes trained on the couple who were climbing the rocks. 

"Right! It's not just me who noticed!" Stiles grinned, the two high fiving. "You know, it's really nice of you to switch schools and move just for your friend."

Barbie rose a brow, "Not really, I'd do anything for Lydia but I was already planning on moving back to Beacon Hills for a while, her accident only brought me here faster." Suddenly, Scott's yells brought the two out of their conversation. They watched as he fell down the rock wall, landing only a few inches off the ground, thanks to his harness. 

Everyone laughed, Stiles and Barbie not bothering to even pretend they weren't. Coach Finstock grinned, "McCall, I don't know why but your pain brings me a special kind of joy." He then looked around, "Next two, the ones with the horribly ironic names, Stilinksi, Babette!"

The two smiled at each other, Allison and Scott handing them the harness. Barbie struggled with the thing, fiddling with it. "Stiles, be a doll and help me?"

Stiles looked up with wide eyes, "Me? Y-you want me to help you with that?" She nodded in slight annoyance. "Okay!" He grinned cheekily, his long, thin finger grazed her skin that was shown, giving them goosebumps. The belt clicked in place, and the two were off.

Stiles struggled for a while as Barbie was more than halfway done, "How'd you get up there so fast?"

The brunette looked down at him with a sly grin, "I was head cheerleader in my old school." She then made it to the top and waved at him.

"Good job, Babette!" Coach clapped his hands whilst others whistled and cheered. Barbie jumped off the wall and landed safely. Stiles stared at her in awe, she winked at him before undoing the belt.

"Next two! Stoner Brent and Erica!" The ginger haired stoner laughed and high fived his friends, Erica gulped awkwardly. She placed a strand of her frizzy hair behind her ear, she placed the harness on with ease but that wasn't the hard part.

There was a high pitched noise, "Whoops." Stoner Brent laughed as he was hanging upside down from his harness. 

"Dammit, Brent!" Coach yelled as everyone laughed.

Erica made a small noise of displeasure, her body began shaking softly. Her soft cries echoed in the gym, everyone turned their attention to her. She began breathing heavily, not even trying to hide her cries. 

The coach walked over to the mat, "Eric, are you dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia and Barbie shared a confused look, "Isn't that the horoscope?" Barbie asked. Stiles chuckled and looked at the teen with enamored look.