Gay Club

"I'm really glad that you two decided to come!" Danny grinned, a straw in his mouth as he sipped his drink. 

Barbie grinned, nodding excitedly, "Lyds been down in the dumps, so I thought what better way than to go to a gay bar!" The two turned around to gaze at Lydia who slurped her alcoholic beverage.

Danny chuckled, "Slow down honey, any more of those and some one might end up turning straight." The two chuckled.

The brunette turned to Danny, "But seriously, how are you, with the breakup and all?"

He rolled his eyes, "Considering that son of a bitch is in my fucking club, dancing with someone else, not so good. But, I'll find me another man arm candy and he'll entertain me all night.." 

Barbie laughed, "Good! You'd better, you can do so much better. You deserve a night of pleasure So," She paused and scanned the crowd and found a man without his shirt on and pointed to him, "I bet he'll entertain you all night long."

He nodded, "Now, go take your bestie and get her groove on."

She chugged the last of her drink, grabbed Lydia's and drank it too. "Alright bitch, stop being a Debbie Downer and lets get funky!" She pulled the strawberry blonde onto the dance floor and began twirling her around.

Lydia laughed, "I'm so glad we came out tonight!"

~

"Danny! Whatever you do, don't go home alone tonight!" Scott told the Mahealani boy. 

He looked at Scott and Stiles oddly, "I wasn't planning too." He looked back at the man he was recently dancing with, "Even If I don't score, Barbie and Lydia are here so we'll probably go home together."

The two boy coughed, "What? What the hell are Barbie and Lydia doing here? In a gay bar?" Stiles asked, waving his arms around.

Danny rolled his eyes, "I asked them too come. Believe it or not, we're friends, we hang out."

"In gay bars?" Scott asked.

Danny shrugged, "They look like they're doing just fine to me." He pointed to his to friends on the dance floor.

" He pointed to his to friends on the dance floor

"Oh god." Stiles grinned once his eyes laid on Barbie's dancing figure. He could feel the heat rush down to his groin, just the sight of her dancing so provocatively, him wanting to dance with her like that.

"Dammit, Danny make sure nothing happens to them!" Scott stated.

Danny scoffed, "It's a gay bar, if anything, everyone will want them as their new besties. Calm down." He sipped the last of his drink and went back to dancing with his flavor for the night.

 "I found Jackson." The two looked up to see the Kanima on the ceiling. "Go with the girls, I got this." The two went their separate ways, Stiles trudged through the crowd when he found Barbie dancing without Lydia.

"Barbie!" He waved at her.

She smiled at him, "Stiles, what are you doing here?" She paused, "Oh, Stiles, are you gay?"

"What? No! I was looking for you and Lydia, where is she by the way?" 

She pointed to the bar where the strawberry blonde sat, drinking another beverage. "Wanna dance?"

Stiles jaw dropped, "With me? You wanna dance with me?" She nodded. "Hell yeah..!" He grinned and stood closer to her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed his hands and placed them on her lower waist. 

She began to grind herself on him and let their bodies sway to the beat. Stiles could feel himself start to grow hard, his jean getting tighter and what was happening. He wondered, if maybe she could feel him.

She twirled herself and let her arms wrap around his shoulders, she smirked at him, "Having fun?"

He nodded happily, "Are you?" She laughed and nodded. Stiles stopped for a moment, he saw a body fall to the ground, then another. "Something's not right?"

The brunette's facial expression changed to hurt, "What do you mean? You don't like being with me?"

He shook his head and brought her closer to him, "No, look." The two looked to see male's bodies piling up onto the dance floor. One of those was Danny. Everyone began yelling and running away. Stiles grabbed her by the shoulders, "You need to go outside and take Lydia."

"But-but, Danny?"

"Go! I'll get him!" Without the brunette grabbed her best friend and fled the scene.