The new boy in the loft

The next morning I was lunging the paint with Amy on the fence watching. "I think she likes you." Says Amy. "It certainly seems that way doesn't it?" Amy then let me decide on a name for this horse. I chose Dust Storm from her wildness and coat coloring. Amy said it was perfect.

By the next week I had trained Storm enough to ride her. I was riding her up the driveway when a blue Ford came racing onto the driveway and almost hit me. The person in the car honked making Storm rear. I tried to calm her down. It stopped after that. "Who are you and what are you doing here? Don't you know you shouldn't honk at someone who is riding a horse?" I practically yelled at the man when he rolled hid window down. He had golden-blonde hair and golden eyes. He seemed to be about about my age so maybe 18. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Carlisle and I am here to work." Great he's going to work here? "Well I guess I will see you around" I said with my voice filled with annoyance and sarcasm. I got the mail and went back to the house and into the barn to untack Storm. "Esme! Just the person I was looking for." Amy said as she walked into the barn. "Will you show Carlisle around the barn and how to groom, feed, water, muck out, turn out, and lunge? Oh, and the loft where he'll be staying." Amy asked. Great. He's staying in the loft. My favorite place. "Yeah. Sure."

(a/n Sorry it's short. I'm going to start updating more. Do you like the new cover? I just decided today to make the change and add Carlisle. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!)