4 - Conversationalist

A bright blush still covering his cheeks, Hadrian walked out of the compartment with a bounce to his step. He still didn't quite understand how Draco could call that a kiss - in his mind it was more of a try-to-eat-the-others'-tongue-while-giving-cpr. He licked his red swollen lips, the taste of Draco's tongue in his mouth. Hadrian giggled happily - he couldn't wait t el his Dad and Papa that he found his mate, and even got kissed by him - with tongue!

Whilst distracted by his thoughts, Hadrian didn't see the figure he ran into until they were on the floor.

"Oh my stars! Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He reached his hand out and helped the girl to her feet. Said girl had waist-length golden blonde hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. She was about 5'2 and looked to be starting as a fifth or sixth year. And judging from her robes, she was also a Ravenclaw. Rain slowly prowled up to the girls leg and rubbed against her robes, purring contently. At first, she was frightened, but Hadrian assured her it wouldn't bite.

"Hiya! This kitty here is Rain. She's a cat/dragon hybrid. She is a real sweetie. And my name is Hadrian. Nice to meet ya! What's your name?"He said cheerily.

"I'm Teela Grayson." She said shyly.

"Grayson? Like Dick Grayson? From Young Justice? Holy moly are you related to Robin? Well, Nightwing since season two. I was so disappointed that they discontinued the show. It was my favorite! Like, Robin was so cute! And he would be absolutely adorable with Wally! I ship Brirdflash so hard!!!" He rambled.

"No, I wish! Dick Grayson is the hottest of all hotties! And remember when they revealed Aqualad to be a spy? I seriously thought he turned dark for a second there." Teela said.

"I know, right? It was such a plot twist I fell off the couch!" He added. "Ya know, I was super duper confused at the beginning of the second season. There was a supposed five year time skip and all the new Robins confused me! And then Meg'ann and Connor broke up and I was so sad! They were meant to be!" Hadrian exclaimed dramatically.

The two instantly hit it off, quickly becoming best of friends. They talked more and got to know each other better. As it turns out, Teela was previously bullied for be muggle-born and didn't have any friends before Hadrian. She was a bookworm and liked to stick to her studies, not bothering to acknowledge the teasing thrown her way. Hadrian told her about his recent inheritance and mate, though the conversation about the kiss was quite awkward.

"Teela, you are sixteen, right?"

"Yep!"

"Well, can you tell me if it is normal to kiss with tongues? Draco told me that we 'made out'. What does that mean? To 'make out' with someone, does it have to involve trying to bite each others' lips off?"

"Ummm... Making out, is-um well, k-kissing, uh, passionately for a significant amount of time."

"That was my first kiss, Teela! And first ever time 'making out'!"

The two also talked about Hadrian's adoptive parents.

"Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your last name?"

"Oh! It's Riddle, Snape-Riddle!"

"Are you by any chance happen to be the adopted son of Tom Riddle and Severus Snape?"

"Yep! That's them. Why do you ask? How do know their names?"

"Professor Snape is my potions teacher."

"Oh yeah! He said he taught potions to 'insolent brats'. And is the Slytherin head of house."

"Hadrian, is your other parent Tom Riddle, the dark lord?" Teela asked cautiously.

"Yeah, but I don't think that any of the light side really knows what he's fighting for. The headmaster, Dumbellydoors I think is his name, is telling the light  side that the dark side wants to demolish muggles. But that isn't true at all. In fact, my Papa believes that muggle-borns have the potential to be more powerful that pure-bloods because their magical core is fresh and new, not passed down and inherited through generations." He stated matter-of-factly. Teela tried to discreetly laugh at Hadrian's pronunciation of Dumbledore's name, stifling her giggles with her hands.

"Woah. At Hogwarts we were always taught the Lord Voldemort was evil and tortured muggles with dark magic." Teela breathed.

"Actually, 'dark magic' is just like any other type of magic. Even 'light magic' can be used for evil. The only this that matters is the spell-caster's intentions and what they plan to do with their magic." Hadrian informed.

"What a manipulative old coot! What does he even gain from lying anyways?" Teela exclaimed.

"He has power. Power to control others' actions and make them believe he is a hero." He said.

Once they made it out of the Hogwarts train, they departed.

"Anyways, I have to go with the first years, to get sorted! I am quite excited, though I don't really care what house I get into. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff they all have admirable qualities - so as long as I belong there and am treated nice and peachy, and not judged by my clothing choices, it doesn't matter to me that much." Hadrian claims. "You don't believe in house rivalries do you?" He asks.

"No! No, of course not." Teela reassured.

"Than do you promise to still be my friend even if we aren't in the same house?"

"Yes, Ri. I promise!"

"Pinky promise forever?" Hadrian holds out his right pinky in offering.

"Pinky promise forever and ever." Teela confirms, intertwining her pinky finger with his.

"Okee, bye! Toodles! See ya later, alligator! I can't be a slowpoke artichoke!" Hadrian says cutely in a sing-sing voice before giggling to himself. He spins around in the other direction then skips off towards the rest of the first year, his short black skater skirt lifting up and twirling around his curvy hips. Unbeknownst to Hadrian, this caused all of the males on and outside of the train to focus on the sexy black lace panties he had on, causing extremely dirty thought to run through their perverted minds.

A/n: Here ya go! Finally another chapter, after like two weeks. I procrastinate more than I breathe.

I'm so sorry about the delay, but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @just_a_garbage_bag @joe_sugg16 and @vjgimble for all the support and for reminding me to update a new chapter! If it weren't for them, this chapter would come in another month, probably. (I know, how sad is my life?)

If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, don't hesitate to tell me! Also, if I don't update for two weeks, please comment and remind me.

<3 kudos