1|| Heaven

Sailor's (pov)

Heaven. That's where I live. It's very beautiful here. The skies are always pink, purple, blue or a mixture of all three. It's always calm, and nothing bad happens here, ever. Everyone here is full of kindness and care for each other no matter what, because it's heaven. No one ever crys, gets hurt, or gets mad because everyone is nice. There's no rules, except for one. You can't talk to fallen angels or speak to them or anything that involves them. And demons. We're not even aloud to talk about them, because they're so full of hatred. They don't care about anyone but themselves. And they love to hurt people. Mentally and physically.

My name is Sailor Brady and I'm 16 years old. I was raped and murdered when I was 14. I have been in heaven for two years and it's just amazing here. Of course I miss my family but I'm in a better place now, full of kindness and never fearing anything.

I've made plenty of friends here, and they're just wonderful. And I have an amazing boyfriend. His name is Mason Hayes and he's just very sweet. He would never hurt me no matter what.

So to sum it up, heaven is just amazing and nothing ever goes wrong. That is until I meet him.

*******

Hey guys, so this is my new story that I wanted to write because when ever I was listening to a song it inspired me to write a story about fallen angels, angels and demons. And when ever I listen to it I would make up scenarios in my head about angels so yeah. Sorry the chapter is so short but I planned this chapter to be short but all my other chapters will be longer, trust me.

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!

Please vote and comment.

~Taylor♡