I GoNna Beat Your ASS !

We Walk In The House, And It Was So Beautiful, Pictures Of Tyga And I Guess Other People In His Family. The House A Cream Color Couch That Was So BEAUTIFUL ! I Followed Tyga Into The Kichten Where She Was Cooking Breakfest.

"What's Sup Momma?" Tyga Said While Walking Up To Hug Her. She Was Beautiful, She Looked Just Like Tyga, She Had That Rihanna Black Bob & It Fitted Her Face Real Nice.

"Hey My Baby, How You Been." She Said While Returning The Hug. She Look At Me And Said

"So Who's Your Friend MICHAEL?" She Said While Smiling At Me.

"Michael?" I Looked At Her Confused.

They Both Started Laughing, I Guess It Was InSide Joke.

"Seven Micheal Is My Real Name But Everybody Calls Me Tyga." He Said While Still Laughing.

"Tyga Stop Laughing, Hi Baby My Name Is Megan I'm Micael'S Mother." She Said While Giving Me A Hug."

"Hi, I'M Seven, Tyga GirlFriend." I Said While Smiling.

"Well It's Nice To MEET You Seven I Hope My Son TREATING yOU Right."

"Yeah, He Is But He Won't Feed Me." I Said Sounding Sad And Hunggry.

"Momma She LYiNG. Tyga Said While Mouthing I Get You.

"Oh Michael Stop Actting Like That. She Said While Ushering Us To Sit At The Table. On My Plate Was Pancakes,Eggs,Bacon,Ham,And Freach Toest Sticks And A gLASS Of Orange Juice. I Have To Say She Cook Just Like My Momma.

"Ma'am Thus Food It Really GOOd My Moomma Cook The Same Way."

"Why Thank You Honey, I Would Love To Meet Your Mother, Hook That For Us Tyga." She Smiled While Me And Her Look At Tyga Who Was Alseep On The Corner.

"Well Seven It Was Nice Meeting You But I'm Tried , So Have A Nice Day." She Said While Hugging Me Again.

"Okay Gets Some Rest Ms. Megan." I Said AS She Walked Up Stairs.

I Watch As Tyga Slept At The Conder , I Knew We Was Up Real Late But He Looked EXaushted.

"Tyga."

"Huh." Want Me To Drive You Home?"

"Yeah." He Said AS He Gave Me The Keys.

And With That I Drove Him Home.

He Walk Inside His Place And Feel Right On His Bed. I Climp In With Him And Just Laid Their , One Hour Later, Tyga Left.

Tyga POV!

I Left To Go Meet Up With China To Tell Her Face To Face That I'm Done Wth Her.

"Tyga !." She Yelled And I Walk OVer TO Back Where She Was Setting. She LOOK AT Me And Finally Said

"Babe, I Miss You When I'm get Some Dick."She Said While Reaching For My HANDS.

'lOOK cHINA I Got A Girl AN-."

"Oh Right Your Little SEVEN, lOOK Tyga She Can't Do It Lke Me ,Yeah I Saw Her Not Even Cut , Your Ass Down Graded From Me BOO."

i Was Getting mORE mADER bECAUSE Of The Way She Talking About Seven Like That .

"Look tYGA i'M Sorry I Just Missed You Can Iget Some Kind Of Loving."

Sents Noone Wasn't Looking, i sAID "Hell Yeah." She Got Up From Where She Was Sitting And Climp On Top Of Me. She Left My Shirt I Was Looking Around To See Where People In Here But The Place Always Stay Dead Ruby Tuesdays In The Dark Made You Get Your Freak On. She Pull Down My Pant;s And Started Suck ON mY Dick Nice And Slow . I LEan My Head Back And Enjoyed It, Not Intill Seven Was Right Their With Tears Pouring Down Her Cheek, I Jump Up Pulling My Pants Up And Try To Explain But She Ran Out.

Seven POV !

I Can't Belivie He Did That To Me, I Rode Home With Slients With BritBrat, She Just Let Me Cry Everything Out, Tyga The One I Really Liked But He Fuck Me Over Just Like Marcues Did ME ! Boy Seem To Like One Minute But The Hating Me The Next.

"bRITbRAT Would You Still Be My Friend If I Turn Lesbian."

"HELL No Because I Gonna Beat Your ASS ! & Your Not Becoming A Lesbian, And Plus Your Momma Not Home So You Got To Stay WIth Me."

I CRyed More And More Because I Really Liked Tyga, Fuck That I Loved Him.