Rack City Bitch, Yo Man On My Cookies Bitch !

Cail Was Beautiful, Kindof Like Miami But Different In A Way. I Was Caught Up In The Sites.

"Ayyye, Is My Husband Chris Brown Aviablie.?" Amber Said While Doing A Booty Pop.

"Amber He Don't Want You, He Need A Women, Not A Cole, Even Though He Might Like That Thoe." Brit Brat Said While Al oF Was Laughing Hard.

"Yall KnOW What Fuck Yall, And Bitch It Amber Rosie Not Cole Or Rose , Say It With Me ROSIE.." Amber Said While Trying To Trip Kim.

"Ayeee Chill Out, We Got A Lot Of ThINGS To Do." I Said With Little Atuidtude.

"Yo What Worng Cuzzo." Nicki Asked

"I Miss My Tyga." I Wined.

"Oh Babe Don't Worry You'll See Him, Again Poor Babe." Kim Said While Hugging Me. We Walk Up To The Front Desk At The Hotel, And The Lady Was Eye Balling Us Looking Us Up And Down Like We Wasn't The Shit.

"Hi, How May I Help You." That Lady Said With AN Atuidie.

"Yea , I Book The Barbie Pent House Suite For A Week." Amber Said Giving It Right Back.
"Well Yes But That Will Be 100,000 For One Week, Do You Have That Kindof Money? Lil Girl." tHE Lady SAid While Getting A Real Snob Atuidie.

"OHHH HELL Naw Listen Her Bitch We Got Money To Blow For You Ass, To Becalling Someone A Lil Girl , I'll Beat Your Ass, PLay With It." Amber Said While Slaming The MoNEY dOwn On The Table.

"Now Bitch Can We Get Our Key." The Chick Mouth Drop She Handed Us The Key And Said

"Have A Nice Week." We Laugh All The Way Up ToThe Room. The Room Was Babrie- Stacies, Which Means Gucci, Which Means Of The Fucking Hook. We Put Our Things Down And Just Sat Down And Talked About Our Trip.

"Amber How You In Wiz Doing?"

"Oo! Me And My Wiz Are Doing Just Fine How About You And Tyga Seven Everybody Know He Like The Hottest Thing Right Now, ALL Them Chicks Trying To Get Em."

"Fine But I Have Seen Him, Uggg! I Miss Him." I Said While Starting At His Sexy Picture With Just His Boxer On And His Thing On Hard.

"OMG ! Tyga Got A Body." Gasped Nicki.

"Don't Stare To Long Whore,I Will Beat That Ass." I Said While Laaughing.

I Laid Down ON The Bed, Amber Jumped On Me And Said.

"Yo We Should Go Clubing, You KnOW Like We Used To."

"Yayyyyy ! We Going Cluubing." Yelled Brit Brat Whie Doing A Lil Dance.

"Uggg Clubing, I Don''t Know." I Said While Pushing Amber ON The Floor.

"Seven Don't Fucking Start Your Coming , And Amber I Like You Hair Bald, Brings Your Eyes."

"Thanks Honey When Should Take A Pictures." Nicki And Amber Left To The Bathroom To Take A Picture.

"Yo Get ready To Go Clubbing. I Dug Around IN My Bad, And Found A Black Prada Dress With Some Black Heels, And Gold Jewlary. I Was The First One To Take A Shower, The Warm Wat Against My Body Felt Good, Wish Tyga Was With Me, After ALL Of Us Was Dress, We Head Out.

"OHHHH HELL NO !, I'm Not Standing IN This Long Line." Said Nick, She Walk To The Front Said Something To The Bouncers And She WAVE fOR uS tO Come. This Club Was Pack With People. The DJ Was Playing Rack City By Tyga, I Was Boncing My Ass InTll I Felt Someone Come Behind Me I Turn Around So Face To See That It Was My Baby Tyga.

"TYGA ! What Are You Doing Here ." I Said While Hugging And Kssing Him.

"My Cousin Wanten To Come This Club bUT Why You Here This Ain't Miami.?"

"Sping Break Trip." I Said Looking At Him Werid-ly.

"Oh , You Should Be Here, Because Something Bad Is About To Pop Off Seven."

"Tyga What's Going On," He Pulled Me Threw The Crowed And Told Me To Stay Where I Was, When I Look I Saw He Had Rosie,Brit,And Nicki , He Walk Us Out , And Soon As We Did They Started Shooting We ALL  His The Ground. Nobody Didn't Get Hit But The Close Down The Club.

"Tyga What FUCK Was That For." I Said Screaming.

"Nothing Just Got Back To Your Hotel Room." I Was About To Say Something But Then This Chick Came Up.

"Hey Tyga I Haven't Seen You In Cail For A mINUTE Where You Been Bae.?"

"Sup Liae , I Live In Miami Down."

"Oh Bae You Shold Like Really Spend Time With Me."

"Naw, I'm Good I Have A Girl Friend." He Said While Holding Me IN His Arms. She Look Me Up And Down And Said "Tyga When You Ready To Stop Picking Up These Highschool Girls You Know Where I Bee, And Plus You Use To Be Mines."

"Wait, Bitch I Will Punch You , yOU Don't KnOW mE So Fix Your Eyes Before They GET Banged In." I Said While Tyga Was Still Holding Me.

"Listen Chick Your In Rack City Don't Get Hurt," She Said While Looking Me Up And Down.

"While Bitch Where I'm From We Beat Ass And We Don't Talk Shit,AND If His Your Man The Why He On My COOKIES BITCH. I Screamed In Her Face. Tyga Pick Me Up And Carrie Me To His Car. While He Was Driving I Was Trying To Finger Out How To Open The Door,

"Tyga Let Me Out So I Can Beat Her Ass." I Screamed.

"SEVEN COME YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN!" He Screamed. I Sat Quiet, While He Drove To I Don't Know Where. We Got To This Hotel And Let Me Out The Car Then We Walk IN Together. He Open The Door To The Room. He Had The Fucking Pent House Suite. I Looked At Him But He JuST Walk Away, He Took Of His Shirt And Made His WAY To The Shower. I Was So Fucking Pissed He, Brought Me Here And He Don't Wanten Say Shit, Fine He Can Be That Way, I Walk All The Way To Our Suite And All Of Them Were Sleep, I Was So Tried, That I Just Slipp Of My Dress And Was About To Go To Sleep When Tyga Texted Me

Tyga: Seven, I'm Sorry:(

Me:It's Okay :)

Tyga:Ayy, I Love You !

Me:I Love You Too.