Chapter One- This is who I am

Picture above is Justice (model: Jennifer Şebnem Schaefer)

---

"Justice! Justice! Is it true you really went to jail?" nearly a hundred paparazzi yelled when I stepped out of my house the morning of the first day of senior year.

Great, they found out I internally groaned.

Flashing a smile and pulling on my sun glasses I locked myself into my baby blue Lamborghini.

Maybe I should take you back to when this all started.

My names Justice Danniel Janton. I moved here three years ago from Germany with my parents when my father got a new job in Eugene, Oregon...USA. Up until now I had been home schooled my entire life, ever since I started modeling at five. Anyway fast forward to the summer after Junior year of highschool.....

"JJ you'll never guess where I got you a shoot!" my manager, Kathy, chirped over the phone

"Where this time?" I smiled to myself

"New York!" Kathy exclaimed

"Thats awesome Kathy! Thanks so much"

"No problem sweets, the jet leaves tomorrow at eleven am. So be ready!

"Okay"

"Oh and there's gonna be a surprise for you when you get there" Kathy sounded overly excited about this 'surprise'

"Can't wait" I tried to sound as excited ad I could, I hated surprises.

"Toddles hun"

"Bye Kathy " I said and hung up, tossing my phone in my bed, I started packing once again.

----

The next morning I walked out to the private jet at 10:50. At 10:53 i almost turned around. I didn't not like this surprise, not one bit. If it haddent been for Kathy pulling me into a hug i would have been out of there in two seconds flat.

Two words. Ethan Canton. Springfield highs biggest douche. An all around player and complete jerk.

Once Kathy pulled away from me, I tried to look happy.

"What's wrong hun?" Kathy asked seeing right through it

"Why is Ethan here?" I asked

"Oh great! So you know each other!" Kathy clapped her hands and looked between the two of us

After a brief moment if silence she decided to explain what the heck was going on.

"I decided we needed to set up a new publicity stunt since the new from your trip to the Bahamas is starting to wear off " Kathy smiled " so all that you two need to do it pretend to date for a few months to stir up some more publicity "

I bit my lip and nodded and we got waved onto the jet. I hated the idea of this, but there wasnt really any backing out of it.

I walked back to my private area, a small room with four spinning chairs and a fold down table. Almost right after me was Ethan.

Before I could say a word he rolled his eyes and sat down " look I hate the idea of this too, but you dont have to look so disgusted "

"Whatever" I sighed and sat down across from him, taking out my phone.

After a few minutes of silence Ethan spoke up again " what's with all the Nike clothes? "

Looking up from the text i was typing, I shook my head "ambassadors, I have to be seen every once in a while wearing their stuff"

"Okay but your literally wearing all Nike stuff" he furrowed his eye brows

Looking down at myself, I had on a Nike hoodie, leggings, and a pair of black running shoes. "Whatever it takes to get the point across" I shrugged and went back to my text.

"Right " I heard Ethan mutter, but I ignored him. I was too busy trying to text Tracy, my best friend.

Me: OMG T you'll never guess who Kathy decided to have me fake date this time

T: oh no, who?

Me: Ethan freaking Canton!

T: oh shit, why him?

Me: no clue

T: ugh, keep me updated

Putting down my phone I looked up at Ethan.

"Take a picture, it might last longer." Ethan rolled his eyes.

Blinking, I looked down for a second ... I haddent realized I was starring. Looking back up at him i sighed "why did you even take this job?"

"Needed the money" Ethan shrugged

"How much did she offer you"

"80 thousand for three months, then its up to me if I stay with you"

She was really desperate I thought to myself

In Reply i made a "hmm" sound and looked out the window as the plane started picking up pace.