Chapter four- I think there's a pool

After the mostly successful interview, Ethan and I had some free time before the date Kathy was forcing us on.

Signing as we walked out of the building I looked up at him, "what now?"

"We could go to the beach" he winked at me as we waited for our ride, I shook my head.

" the closest beach is like two hours away" I thought for a moment " I think there's a outdoor pool at the complex though"

Ethan only nodded in response as a Cadillac pulled up beside us, the man rolled down the window to ask our names before unlocked the door and letting us in.

The twenty minute ride was silent except for a twenty one pilots song playing quietly in the background.

----

"I swear I brought a bathing suit!" I groaned digging through all the clothes I brought

"You can go nude, I saw a private indoor pool as well" Ethan winked at me

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes as I yanked my bikini from the bottom of the pile.

Walking away, I closed the bathroom door behind me. I leaned against the door for a moment before I walked infront of the mirror.

There was a faint hint of a blush on my cheeks

What the hell J, get it together.

Sighing, I pulled on my white Victoria secret bikini (picture above) and throwing my hair into a cute messy bun.

After spraying a quick layer of sun screen on, I walked out to see Ethan had already changed.

"Are you just stand there and stare or are we going?" He asked, blinking I quickly grabbed a towle off the counter beside me. Had I been staring? Or was he just trying to flustered me....

Minutes later we were outside by the pool, but not after struggling through paps and answering questions like are you two dating? Yes. Who are you wearing? Victoria secret.

Looking around I only noticed a few people laying on their stomachs in the sun, perfect.

Placing my towel down, I walked over and dipped a toe in the water only the pull it back out

"it's cold!" I squealed, completely aware I sounded like a little girl.

"it can't be that bad" Ethan said from behind me as he placed his hands on my hips

"If you push me in I swear to god Ethan" I threatened

"Who said I was gonna push you?" He laughed before lifting me up bridal style and jumping in.

"Ass hole" I spat as I pushed myself away from him

"Love you too" Ethan said just loud enough for the paparazzi to hear him, causing me to splash him with water as blinding flashes started going off.

"Look what you did" I whispered trying to be mad about it, it must have been obvious that I wasn't really mad because Ethan started laughing.

"What?" I huffed

"your expression" he wiped a tear

Rolling my eyes, I placed both hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

Key word: tried.

He managed to grab my wrists as I pushed him under, yanking me with him.

I laughed light heartedly when we resurfaced, "okay I walked into the one"

"Yeah you did" Ethan laughed closing the small gap that was between us.

Did I mention how much shorter I am than he is? And that's saying something because I'm six feet tall.

When he stepped forward I was forced to look up from his chest. Searching his eyes for what he was gonna do, Ethan suddenly smiled and shouted "last one to the other side is a rotten egg!"

"That doesn't even make sense!" I shouted after him laughing at his childish action.

The Child in me screamed "Go after him" While the teen me said "thats too Much work, im Too lazy".

Let's just say the child side of me won.

I easily caught up to Ethan and our hands touched the wall at the same time.

"Your such a child" I laughed, standing up in the shallow end

"You followed" he countered, standing as well

"True" I smiled

Ethan invaded my personal space yet again, only hesitating for a second before getting out of the pool.

I cursed the blush that spread across my face and followed him out.

I wrapped my towel around myself and looked up at Ethan, who's back was to me.

"Your really sun burned" I gently placed a hand on his bright red back

"I'll live" he shrugged throwing his wet towel over his shoulder and turning to face me.

Did I forget to mention his six pack? Yeah, he has one.

We made our way back up to the pent house to get ready for this so called date.

We walked into our separate rooms to see that Kathy had left us new outfits to wear since she hadn't told us where the date was.

She had left me an absolutely beautiful long, flowing strapless red dress with a black belt and heels.

Before changing I touched up my make up and straightened my blonde hair, which surprisingly came down to about an inch or so past my chest, it had actually grown.

When I exited my room I bust out laughing.

"Ethan you do realize you have to wear a shirt too right?" I asked, Ethan was standing in the living room in only dress pants.

"Um yeah...you know how I said I could live? Well I lied, this sun burn hurts like a mother fucker." Ethan groaned

"I have aloe" I sighed pulling him into my room and pushing him down on the bed. I grabbed the aloe off my dresser and put a little in my hand as I scooted behind him.

I gently rubbed it in and then sent him off to finish getting ready while I washed my hands.

"Boys" I sighed out loud to myself

-----

About half an hour later we walked into the beautiful five star restaurant.