"Stop, you don't understand!"

Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it.

Disclaimer*: I don't own Fairy Tail, a wonderful man named Hiro Mashima does.

Natsu's POV

I walk into the guild and I stop dead. All except three people have fainted and two of them, (a quick glance reveals Laxus and gramps) are staring at the third person who is looking around with a perplexed look on her face.

"Was it something I said?" when she says that jiichan and Laxus fall over backwards, Erza and I jump forwards and catch them before they can hit the ground. Lucy steps forward facing the strange lady and demands to know who she is as I settle Laxus on the ground. I walk in front of Lucy and say,

"No time for talking Luce, she's knocked out the entire Guild and she isn't even hurt. We have to take her down, fast." Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Wendy, Happy, Charle and Panther Lily all nod in agreement and prepare to fight. Beside me Lucy nods and grabs her extendable whip from her belt.

"I'm getting fired up." I say. The girl looks at us and holds up her hands. I set my fist alight.

"No, wait you don't understa-." Before she can finish I leap through the air towards her.

"Fire Dragons Iron Fists."

Lucy C. POV

I look at the group as they prepare to fight and hold up my hands,

"No, wait you don't understa-." Before I can finish Natsu leaps through the air towards me.

"Fire Dragons Iron Fists."

When he is a meter from me, I move faster than the eye can see to just outside the guilds door. Natsu just manages to cut off the attack before he hits the bench.

"Where did she go?" Erza asks.

"I'm right here." My voice reaches their ears and almost before I can react Erza is slashing at me with a sword. Without thinking I grab one of the daggers from my belt and it expands into a full sized katana which I then use to block Erza's attack. As I struggle with Erza I hear the hiss of a whip speeding through the air behind me and at the last possible moment jump straight up. Lucy's whip goes under me and tangles around Erza. In mid air I whistle and out of nowhere an Exceed with fur the same colour as the night sky down to the colored flecks that are stars, swoops in and catches me.

"Thanks Lumi." (Pronounced loom-e). I look across at Gajeel, Wendy and Natsu who are hovering across from me with the aid of their Exceeds.

"So you have an Exceed friend as well do you, Kimpatsu, (Blondie)?" Gajeel says. I reply with,

"Yes, her name is Lumi, it's short for Illumina."

"She's very pretty." Wendy says, quick as a whip, Natsu reprimands her.

"Focus Wendy, we have to beat her."

"Hai." Natsu shares a look with Wendy and Gajeel, then all three face me and take a deep breath.

"Fire Dragons,"

"Sky Dragons,"

"Iron Dragons,"

"ROAR!" they shout in unison and then a blinding pillar of iron, fire and air comes roaring at me. In desperation, I throw one arm up in front of me and yell,

"Celestial Barrier!"

A shield composed of the light of the sun, moon and stars, that is both searingly hot and intensely cold forms in front of me, but rather than block their attack, I simply deflect it to one side. At the same time, I use my other hand to grab the unassuming brown cylinder from my belt and use the whip that extends from it to destroy the projectile that Gray launches at me with his ice cannon. Before they can make any more attacks, I yell out.

"Stop, I'm not your enemy; I don't want to hurt you."

"Says the girl who just took out our entire guild, without getting a scratch." Gray's sarcastic comment fills my ears and I send a scathing look his way. Natsu's angry voice rises into the air.

"Gray's right. You have the nerve to say that you aren't our enemy, yet you hurt our nakama and angered the last guild in the world you should anger-." Before he can finish, I finish for him.

"Because Fairy Tail will pay you back a thousand fold. I know, believe me I know. But I didn't hurt them, I would never hurt them. Fairy Tail is my family, my home." I tug off the glove on my right hand and show them the Fairy Tail mark stamped in the same colour as Lumi's fur on the back of it. "I was born with this mark; it signifies that Fairy Tail is where I belong. How could you ever think that I would hurt them?" Tears fall from my eyes at the thought of hurting my family. I blink them away then look at them as they stare at me, seemingly frozen in place.

Lumi takes me down to the ground and the others follow. Erza finally breaks the silence.

"If you're a Fairy Tail mage, how come I've never seen you before?" She asks.

"Because I left on a triple S ranked mission, a one hundred and twenty year quest, when I was ten years old, just before you joined the guild; I finished it a little over eight years ago; I was going to tell jiichan about it when you guys were on Tenrou Island, but just after I got there Acnologia fired. I ended up, in suspended animation for seven years with the rest of you, however for unknown reasons; I was left in a coma for another year, after the spell wore off, I only woke up a couple of weeks ago."

I walk inside and see that everyone is still out cold. When the group doesn't follow me in, I stick my head out the door and discover them all frozen in place, and then they all, one after another, fainted and dropped to the ground. I sigh,

"Why is it that people, always, faint when the words, completed triple S quest, come up one after another in a conversation?"

"Probably because you look so innocent and young, that they find it hard to believe, then again, it might be because you left when you were only ten."

Laxus's voice startles me; I hadn't realized I had spoken out loud. I look at Laxus who has just opened his eyes.

"Oh, Laxus, you're awake, good. Innocent and young huh, at least you know the truth, they don't even know about our relationship yet."

"What relationship?" I look up and see Lucy staring at me and Laxus. I let my face form into a mask of 'honest sincerity' and then say earnestly,

"Why, didn't you know Lucy-san? Laxus is my cousin." Looking into her eyes when she processes the information, I see the exact moment when her brain tells her, this does not compute, and she faints again.

"I probably shouldn't have done that, it was a little bit mean I suppose."

Before Laxus can reply, loudspeakers all over the city blare out a trumpet fanfare and everyone sits bolt upright.

"Attention Magnolia, attention Magnolia. Prepare for the Gildarts shift, everyone, please report to the designated safety areas. It's time for the Gildarts shift."

please enjoy and review. was it short long, Funny? please vote and follow