Chapter 7

Moonbyul's P.O.V

"I don't like it! Put it back!."

I sighed putting back the broccoli in its place as I scratched my head.

 " Then what is it that you like?", I asked. We've been roaming around the market for almost two hours and my feet are already sore from walking. I looked at Yongsun and she's still as hyper as this morning and here I am tired as hell. Guess it's because of heavy bags of food that I'm holding right now.

"I really want to buy pickled radish Byul ah.", she said pouting her lips. I sighed again walking up to her with these heavy bags. I pulled her up with my free hand and thankfully she obliged as we walk further inside the market.

"Are you angry Byul?", Yongsun asked. I looked at her then shook my head too tired to speak. "Then, why are you not saying anything?"

I grimaced as I felt my left foot already limping from soreness. I still keep on walking even if I'm already hurting. Yongsun looked at me with worried eyes but I just smiled at her. I need to find that freaking pickled radish for her if not, she's going to be angry at me.

"Moonbyul?", I heard Yongsun said but I just kept walking as I saw a pile of radish on a stall. I smiled widely as we stopped at another store. I heard Yongsun screamed in delight as she picked a radish from the stall and grinned widely. I smiled at the sight in front of me.

"Let's buy a couple of this Byul!", I nodded as I pay for the radishes. The old lady behind the stall smiled at us and just as Yongsun was hugging the radishes on her chest, she ran happily towards the white puppy and started playing with it.

"Your wife looks so happy.", I widened my eyes my cheeks blushing at the old lady's statement. I didn't reply anything but a small shy smile was given to her. Do we really looked like a couple? I sighed at the thought trying my best to block any thoughts regarding that. I trudged my way towards where Yongsun is , the heavy bags were making it difficult for me to walk. Just as I thought that one of the bags will fall, a masculine arm caught the bag in an instant. I sighed in relief and turned my head towards the person and was so shocked when his face were just mere inches towards me. His face were cute and handsome and I almost chocked on my own saliva when I recognized the person in front of me.

"Minhyuk?."

"Byulie.", he said his voice so smooth.

I heard a loud cough and Minhyuk and I both looked up to see Yongsun standing just a few meters from us, the basket of radish on her arms. I flushed as I tore my body away from Minhyuk still carrying the huge bags on my arms. I reluctantly walked to Yongsun's side and bowed my head as I blushed.

I could feel the questioning gaze from Yongsun but I didn't dare to looked up. Instead, I introduced them to each other. 

"Uh, Yongsun this is Minhyuk, my childhood bestfriend. Minhyuk, this is Yongsun. Please shake hands." 

I blushed when Minhyuk laughed. "Please shake hands? Really Byulie? What a way to introduce me"