Chapter 5

It's been too long since, I have got a good 6 hours sleep. You never know when you have to rush for an emergency. Em said she would be coming today after her so called exciting convention. I felt really refreshed.And after doing my morning deeds, I headed to the kitchen. It's been long since I had a proper breakfast, I remember mom making delicious pancakes and we used to attack the food, eating fast as we could and have most pancakes.

I was engaged in thought, when I heard her voice "Something smells delicious" Em was here but she was kinda early.

"Oh my god, Em welcome back home" I ran towards her, hugging her.

"Oh I missed you too, ANN dear" as always saying in dramatic way.

"You are early, you said you're gonna come later on the day"

"Well, surprise surprise, actually I came early, so that I could take you to meet my cousin and in the mean time I am having these delicious pancakes, ummm delicioussss" she said having one of the pancakes.

"Now, go get ready, we heading sooner rather than later" she said pushing me towards my bedroom.

I wasn't much eager to go outing, l would rather stay and read some novels than to go out, but as always Em once again pushing me to go out there enjoy, ever since college.

All the parties that I have attended were forced upon me by my crazy friends. Especially Em and Soph were party freaks.

Putting on Jeans and a white t-shirt, I headed out, by the time Em had finished two pancakes. God I really don't know this girl, most of the time saying I can't eat this, I can't eat that and then somtimes breaking her own strict rules, she eats like she was dying for it.

Em was already ready, so we headed out, she was driving me to meet her cousin somewhere in her car.

"Em, do you have something thing to say to me, you seem kind of zoned out" I asked her curiously after getting seated inside. I mean hell she speaks alot, and now she has become quite all of a sudden.

"What? Oh there is no such thing, I am good" she looked quite flustered by my sudden question. I am sure she is hiding something, I am good at reading people. I was still staring at her.

She sighs "Okimseeingsomeone" she speaks so fast, as in the speed of light I couldn't catch a single word.

"Wait, what?" I ask her totally confused.

" I am seeing someone whom I met in the same place where I had my conference, he also works in the same corporate empire where my cousin works" she said in haste, obvious of the fact that I would be angry.

Yes, I was angry for sure, but I was more than happy that she is dating. She never seemed to think of having a serious relationship, was always ok with her on and off boyfriends.

"Whaaattt" I was seriously surprised.

"Are you angry with me, Ann" she asked hesitantly.

"No, I am not and I am so happy for you Em" I was genuinely happy for her.

"Oh thank you Ann, and SORRY for not telling you sooner"

"Its ok Em, I am so very happy for you but you to tell me everything that happened there" I said and with that we got out of car, in front of a small, cozy restaurant.

"So we are meeting Allison here" I asked Em.

"Yeah she told me to meet here" Em replied.

We entered the cozy restaurant,suddenly I heard a lady running towards us, so she was Allison, she was really beautiful, as tall as Em,red hair, grey eyes. It seems like the beauty comes in her family, well thats the power of genetics.

And the she hugged me,
"Oh my god Ann you are more beautiful than Em had mentioned, it seems like I know you from before,Em kept on talking about you"

She was really friendly, "Thank you, you are gorgeous" I smiled and I was really happy that she is going to be our neighbour.

We were all seated, Allison started ordering and we followed.

"So are you coming to the party with us Ann, there no saying no, because you have to come no excuses" she said happily.

And I was confused, as I looked towards Em.

"Oh sorry, Ann I forgot to tell you, there is this art show which is for the charity for the orphanage, and you have to come wuth us"

"No Em, how can I, I can't simply ignore my shift"

"You don't have to because it is today evening and today is your free day, I even got tickets for you, Allison, Bill"
"Derek reserved it for us, these tickets are really hard to get, now come on you can't waste this" Em said making puppy face

"Yeah, come on Ann" Allison did the same.

"Yeah ok guys, I am coming too" I said sighing. They both clapped happily. Huh
"So, where is this art show? I mean which place"

Allison interrupted, " I will about it, so this show is organized by my company every year, even though as employees we don't get the tickets, its really filled up by celebrities, politicians, and leading business personalities, and only excutives of our company are allowed, since Derek as in Emily's boyfriend..." to which Em glared at Allison "...is one of the executive lawyer of the company, so he manged for us too"

" This is a big affair, it is covered by news nationwide" Em added

"Shit, I can't go there then, I am scared of large gatherings, please spare me, and I don't even have dress for it"

"No Ann, YOU ARE COMING" both screamed at once.

" And for shopping, lets get going" Em said. "Yup, lets go" Allison added.

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Hey GUYS,

I AM UPDATING SOONER THAN LATER

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT.

GREETINGS TO ALL OF MY LOVELY READERS

PLEASE VOTE

AND COMMENT, IF YOU WANT

HAVE A NICE DAY

LOVE YOU ALL

XOXO :-)