July 27th

Day 22 (I remember):

It's currently 1 am. All I can think about is him.

It's like he's taken everything from me. Especially my sanity.

You say that it will be fine and dandy but you don't know what it's like.

I saw him and his friend kiss today. I guess now they're more than friends.

It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and kicked twenty times and then badly sewn back in without any medication.

It was all so sudden too.

I did give him the impression that I wasn't interested, but damnit! Ive been interested since the day I first saw his sparkling brown eyes.

Since the day he told me to hold up the magazine.

Even the day I gave him a 'heart attack'.

ITS ALL RUDE. He makes me feel this way that leaves me BREATHLESS when I see him, and then he just stops.

It's because I'm psycho. Right? I can't deal with change so I turn into a psycho.

I've torn up my whole entire apartment because he made me feel something I've never even felt when I saw that pretty guy in Starbucks. No, Pete made me feel like I was on some magical drug.

And he barely even talked to me.

Just imagine how I would feel if I woke up next to him with his raspy tree bark voice and looking at his tired brown eyes and his blonde bed head and oddly adorable morning breath.

HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME?