#1 Bad Boy

Title: Bad Boy.
Category: Romance & General.
Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.
Rating: T.
Note: rivenbunny, tui biết là bà muốn một fic Việt nhưng mà... Phức tạp lắm... Thôi thì nếu hiểu coi đỡ giùm tui đi ha.

...

Sorry for the wrong grammar! This is my FIRST ENGLISH BOOK, so please, don't be so harsh!
...

It was unexpected. He didn't think he would met her. But, there she was, sat on the bed in Porlyusica's house, bandages wrapped around her body.

She didn't change much. Her hair was still long with a beautiful scarlet colour. Her brown eyes were still so warm. This was Erza, the one who he had dreamt and thoght about all the time since Fairy Tail's disbandment.

"Gray?"

"Erza?"

They stared at each other in disbelief.

"Gray... What are... those?" Erza ponted at his dark marks.

"Well... Long story... This is my new magic. Devil Slayer Magic"

"Like... Dragon Slayer Magic or God Slayer Magic? Except you... kill devils"

"Yes, it is" Gray nodded.

"But why do you have those marks?"

"It seems I can't totally control my magic. I come here for help"

Porlyusica's voice resounded from behind:

"This is so annoying. You two, do it quick and come home. I don't like human"

Erza chuckled lightly and yelled back:

"Yes, ma'am!"

"So what about your condition?"

"Me? After Fairy Tail's disbandment, I met Jellal. I told him about our guild's story. He then suggested me co-operate with him and Crime Sorciere to defeat all the dark guils and I accepted. Sometimes, it's a hard work. I was injured, not so serious, but I need Porlyusica - san's help"

"Are you fine?" He quietly asked as he sat down next to her.

"I'm fine" She smiled.

"Don't try too hard, ok? I'm really worried for you"

Erza chuckled:

"Ok"

"Good" He sighed in relief.

"Hey Gray"

"Yes?"

"I really missed you" She said as she hugged him.

Gray was surprised by her action, his face was heated up and his heart beat fast. He wrapped his arms around her slim body, returned the hug as he whispered:

"I missed you too, I missed you so much..."
...

"Are you sure? I don't force you to do this. It's really dangerous and-"

"I'm sure, Erza. I also want to know something about E.N.D so..."

"I understand"

She sighed. Erza lifted her head up to meet his dark orbs. They looked straight at other's eyes. She then stood on her tiptoe, kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"Ah... Uh... You're welcome" He blushed.

"Gray, be careful..."