Is he dead?

An:this is 5 weeks later.a few weeks back a man and woman ended up in storybrooke there names Greg and tamara. Here is what happend.

In the docks were Greg and tamara. They had Henry in there arms and tamara was pointing a gun at Neal. Tamara threw a magic bean on the ground. Emma,Neal and Amy jumped out of the way, but Neal almosy didn't make it. He clinged onto a pole.

Tamara shot a gun at Neal and he fell through the portal.

"PAPA!" shrieked Amy falling on her knees and crying.

"NEAL!" Yelled Emma running over to her daughter and holding her close.

"PAPA NOO!" cried Amy.

Amy was left sobbing on the floor with Emma holding her.

"PAPA!" Cried Amy again.

Just then, Greg and Tamara threw another bean and jumped through the portal with Henry. Amy got up and followed them. Just beofre Emma could jump through the potal closed.

An: this is what happend through the portal.

The four of them landed on the sand.

"Home office should be coming soon," said Greg.

Then, four teenaged boys appeard.

"Wait, home office is a bunch of teenagers." Said Greg confused.

"There not any teenagers,there the lost boys." Chorused Amy and Henry.

"Give us the boy" said the oldest looking lost boy.

"Not untill you tell us the plan" said Tamara.

"No" said the Oldest looking lost boy.

"Then you're not getting the boy" said Greg.

Then a shadowey figure appeared and ripped out Gregs shadow. Greg fell on the floor dead.

"Run," said Tamara to the two children.

Amy and Henry ran through forest. Henry fell over and Amy helped him up then both of them fell over and felt an arm pulling them into a hedge. They were met with a teenaged boy who looked about 15.

"Are you a lost boy?" Asked Henry.

"I used to be one" said the boy." I betrayed Pan and now the lost boys are after me too."

"We need to run," said Amy.

Then all three of them were running. Untill they came to a cliff face.

"Oh no we're done for." Said the boy.

"No we're not you have pixie dust remember" said Amy.

"I told you it doesn't work" said the boy.

"All you have to do is belive" said Henry takeing the pixie dust from the boy.

"I most certainly do not belive." Said the boy.

Henry started running backwards.

"What are you doing?" Asked the boy.

"Getting a running start" chorused the siblings.

Then all three of them jumped off the cliff face and flew through the air.

When they landed, the boy said "nice idea Henry"

"How do you know my name I never told you." Said Henry.

"Come on we need to get going Pan is after us" said Amy.

"Theres one slight thing you don't know." Said the boy.

"Whats that?" Asked Amy and Henry.

"I am Peter Pan" said the boy."COME ON BOYS, LETS PLAY!" yelled Pan and all the lost boys jumped out from the bushes and tied them up.