" Shopping With You Best Friend"

(Victoria's POV)

As the hour went by and finally Me and Devon decided to go to the mall and then head up to Newbury Park for dinner at Toppers. As we were on our way Devon asked what I was thinking about.

Oh nothing. I am just worry something will happen while Zach is gone, I said

Don't worry be promised he wouldn't do anything stupid while he was gone, said Devon.

I know. I am talking about me. What if something happens to me while he is gone, I said.

I am here. So I will make sure nothing will happen. Ok?, said Devon.

Ok.

Were here, said Devon.

As we parked in the lot I noticed there wasn't alot of people here today.

Are you sure there open right now?, I said.

Yeah I just called Bath and Body Works just before we left, said Devon.

We walked up to the front entrance, and we saw alittle bit of people in front of the Old Navy. And we read the sign " 50% off all summer wear!! "

What a great sale!!, said Devon.

I bet everything is gone tho, I said.
True. Let's go to Victoria's Secret then Bath and Body, said Devon.

Ok, I said

As we walked around to the Victoria's Secret I saw alot of places that were closing early. (I wonder what's going on today)

Hey guys, I am going to try to post 4 parts today. I will try not to disappointed you guys.
Love, Brianna😘