A New Me

I've been following leads on Eddie's whereabouts but they've taken me nowhere. There was one last place I could go, one last lead I could follow, and that was Willie's Market. It was the least probable place that he would be in and that's why I left it for last, but that was my only chance of finding him, and avenging the death of Mary Jane. I went across the city all the way to the market, and that's exactly were he was. I wasted no time and as he pulled a gun to mug the shop owner, I dashed through the front door, grabbed him, and I threw him right through the roof.  
He was begging for mercy and forgiveness, but I had none left in me; I quickly grabbed his gun and BANG! A big, bloody hole appeared right trough his skull. Quickly after I sensed something and a tranquilizer dart missed me by a hair; there was no doubt that Kraven The Hunter was there, ready for a worthy hunt. He threw the gun, readied his twin machetes, and said to me: "So, you finally released the killer instinct you had in you boy! Now, you are ready! And now, you'll make a worthy hunt!"
We fought each other brutally, delivering blows, cuts and bruises, but it was over; Kraven had dropped, and I had both machetes in my hands. I would have not believed what I had done in a Million years until I felt a shock of electricity running through my body. It was Captain America and Hawkeye. As Hawkeye shot the arrow Captain America used a machine built by shield to remove the symbiot from my body, and then I saw it. Kraven was lying on the floor with blood coming out of holes in his arms; I had chopped them both clean off. "Oh no! What have I done!" I said. I had no other choice but to run away from the Cap and Hawkeye. He tried to stop me but Cap said to him: "Let him go, Peter Parker is back".
I hid for a week in which Kraven was taken to jail with some patches in his arms and a small funeral was made for Eddie Brock. I really just felt like giving up.

 I really just felt like giving up