Goodbye To You Too

I swingged all the way to Times Square when I decided I had to turn myself in for all my crimes; that was the only way to get the city's trust back. Suddenly I sensed something, it was Cletus Kassady,(a murderous psychopath that I had faced before) but he was changed.
Somehow he had gotten his hands on a symbiot, and he called himself Carnage. I quickly realized that I had to save redemption for later and stop the maniac before it was too late. As we fought he landed devastating punches as I could nearly strike at him. When I thought I was about to die at his hands something caught my attention; it was Captain America and he was ready to help. We were an unbeatable team together and we were able to weaken Kassady, but when we were about to put him down for good, he struck a hole right through the Cap, killing him.i lost all hope of beating Carnage as he beat me senseless, but then, hope came back. It was Hawkeye shooting an arrow that was holding a capsule maintaining the Venom symbiot; I knew by then, that the symbiot was our only hope. Our battle was glorious! It ended with Kassady on the floor and the Carnage symbiot inside the capsule that used to hold Venom. Shield then decided that I was able enough to keep the Venom symbiot, and the Cap's shield.

 Shield then decided that I was able enough to keep the Venom symbiot, and the Cap's shield